Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3DVistaEyeSpy360NewsREMAXREMAX 360 Tours

EyeSpy360 Partners with RE/MAX: RE/MAX 360 Tours powered by EyeSpy36011833

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
EyeSpy360 Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod

Media Release via Andrew Nicholls, CEO of @EyeSpy360

--

Video courtesy of Remax 360 Tours YouTube Channel | 29 April 2020

EyeSpy360 Partners with RE/MAX: RE/MAX 360 Tours powered by EyeSpy360 - a best-in-class virtual platform that allows agents to create true 360-degree virtual tours and provides exceptional lead-generation capabilities.

May 6, 2020 - With physical distancing measures in place, this spring real estate market is proving to be as much about modern technology as the housing market itself. The challenges that physical distancing have imposed onto homebuyers, sellers and real estate agents have given rise to the virtual showing and open house – and RE/MAX predicts this trend is here to stay.

To ensure RE/MAX agents have the tools to conduct business safely and efficiently, we are excited to announce “RE/MAX 360 Tours powered by EyeSpy360,” a best-in-class virtual platform that allows agents to create true 360-degree virtual tours and provides exceptional lead-generation capabilities.

This impressive new tool allows you to upload 360° photos from your smartphone or 360° camera to create professional-quality, 360-degree virtual tours, 3D models and floor plans with measurements and still pictures. What differentiates this tool from others is the ability for you to host a virtual walkthrough using embedded live video chat with up to eight consumers on any device in real time. Homebuyers have the opportunity to navigate their way through the home, exploring different areas at their own pace, and ask questions along the way. It’s like being there in person, without the risk.

This platform truly gives rise to the virtual open house - providing the agent the opportunity to not just showcase the property but engage in real-time with the customer, allowing them to generate leads in the same ways they might during an in-person open house.

"As the world moves through this pandemic and finds new ways to do business, we know there’s no going back. RE/MAX agents have already been leveraging technology to bring convenience, efficiency and ease to the real estate transaction. COVID-19 has only pushed this emerging trend to the forefront," says Christopher Alexander, Executive Vice President and Regional Director, RE/MAX INTEGRA, Ontario-Atlantic Canada.

“Whether buying or selling homes right now, or serving out-of-town buyers in the future, RE/MAX 360 Tours will allow our agents to continue providing exceptional service to their clients, even when they can’t be there in person,” adds Fiona Petrie, Executive Vice President and Managing Director of US Operations at RE/MAX INTEGRA.

“There is an unprecedented paradigm shift afoot; instantly changing our behaviours both at work and at home, augmented by the adoption of technologies across many areas of our lives. This shift is catalyzing both disruption and opportunity, none of which is more obvious than in real estate,” says Andrew Nicholls, CEO of EyeSpy360.

“RE/MAX’s reaction, agility, and determination to equip their agents with the latest and most relevant tech have been awe-inspiring. We look forward to working closely with RE/MAX as a key partner in the future by supporting their technological capabilities and offering.”

Added features include the ability to provide analytics, host the tour on social media or any website, and tour thumbnails and 2D images to share online.

For more information, visit remax360tours.com.

---

Source: Andrew Nicholls, CEO of @EyeSpy360

---

✓ WGAN Forum Discussions Tagged: EyeSpy360
EyepSpy360 Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
Do I understand this to say they are giving agents the ability to do their own tours? I hope not as this would mean we have another provider stepping over photographers to get more business.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@fotoguy

I anticipate that half of all agents that want any 3D/360 tour solution will want to engage a Pro. Zillow found that in their initial research of Zillow 3D Tour creation.

Partnership such as RE/MAX 360 Tours powered by EyeSpy360 and eXp360 Tours powered by EyeSpy360 will increase the demand for Service Providers to create tours and related visual storytelling content.

The following exchange between me and Zillow on WGAN-TV Live at 5:

---

- Did you have any sense in your testing of what percentage of the agents would want to shoot it themselves versus want to engage a photographer to shoot a Zillow 3D Home tour?

- Yes we do, and it was about 50/50. This is in test markets, right, so it's in the specific cities with Premiere agents that we work with. I don't know if that's gonna be representative of the data now that it's available to everybody in the US and Canada, but we did that about half the agents were willing to do it themselves.

---

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
This may be true but that means they still can access the cost for the tour and can pretty much figure out how much we have marked it up.

Are we ever going to get a vendor that will solely market to photographers without trying to work both sides of the fence?
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @fotoguy
Are we ever going to get a vendor that will solely market to photographers without trying to work both sides of the fence?

I believe that iGuide markets only to real estate photographers.

That said, there may be real estate photographers that are also reach estate agents that shoot their own listings and offer the services to others.

Perhaps @Alex_iGuide can comment?

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
When I see this happen, I think about my youth sports photography business that I also operate. I have used a lab that specializes in youth sports photography for 25 years. They only accept photographers and the photographer must have a tax number. Mom or Dad with a sports picture of their child can't send in a photo and get trading cards, buttons, etc. The lab always works with us to help build our business and get more customers.

The VR field doesn't seem to the same. Kudos to the provider that makes a great tour and states publicly that they will only market it to photographers with a tax id number. Now a real estate agent may fall under that category, but we can be assured the VR provider is not going out to solicit real estate companies and trying to sell to them and undercut us.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Frederick
Support Team
London
EyeSpy360_Support private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @fotoguy,

This is just one of many clients we are talking to and making deals with over the next few weeks.

In respect to the demand of professional photographers, yes there will be a proportion of users who will want to take photos themselves. However, from conversations we've had with real estate agents there is a large proportion who still want to use professional photographers to get the best quality photographs for their properties. So what we're expecting is an increase in demand for photographers who can take 360 photos for our platform.

Do let me know if you have any other questions, and please feel free to PM me at any time.

Kind regards,

Frederick
EyeSpy360 Support Team
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
Looks interesting, and I have always thought a tour & audio are the best when combined. However, in the EyeSpy360 demo on their site, I can see the tripod? Is there Nadir patch options?
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@GETMYVR

Yes. You can globally insert a nadir patch - or by tour.

My EyeSpy360 tours at the beginning of discussion has my nadir logo patch created by @TresDePro.

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV EyeSpy360 Virtual Tour Platform for Photographers with EyeSpy360 Founder and CEO Andrew Nicholls. (Wednesday, 5 February 2020)

@GETMYVR

@EyeSpy360 Founder and CEO Andrew Nicholls was my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Wednesdady, 5 Fevbruary 2020

During this show, he showed how to insert a nadir logo patch:

----

You can see you've logo here, which says EyeSpy360 that you can change that's not set in stone, so that can be anyone's logo.

And also the nadir image at the bottom here as well. You can see that's interchangeable too. Thirdly, the vanity URL up here where it says you can see EyeSpy360, that can also change as well to the clients URL.

So again, you can personalize the tours. And that's done very simply by uploading the nadir image here, you can change the hotspots here or you can create your own and upload your own hotspots. And the company logo which we saw on the top right, again, you can change that to whatever you want.

And also the nadir image at the bottom here as well. You can see that's interchangeable too. Thirdly, the vanity URL up here where it says you can see EyeSpy360, that can also change as well to the clients URL.

So again, you can personalize the tours. And that's done very simply by uploading the nadir image here, you can change the hotspots here or you can create your own and upload your own hotspots. And the company logo which we saw on the top right, again, you can change that to whatever you want.

I don't necessarily want to go back in here and change the nadir image and change the hotspot image and change the company logo, and change the website and change the company name every single time we do that. So we built a very simply a way of doing that where you can add multiple branding profiles. So if I click on Branding Profiles, you can see what you see here we got the eXp. I can add a new profile by clicking on that, let's call that for example WGAN.

And what that allows us to do, we can upload our nadir image, we can change the hotspot, we can add the company logo, we can change the vanity URL, and we can add the hyperlink there as well. I'm just gonna close that. So what you can do, you can add various ones along here, where I'm sure you have multiple brands in there.

---

Here is the entire transcript from this show:

Transcript: WGAN-TV EyeSpy360 Virtual Tour Platform Demo for Photographers

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
homefinders3d private msg quote post Address this user
This news has probably helped me make my decision on whether or not to use the EyeSpy360 platform: My thoughts: forego the headache of competing with a vendor. It's a tough sell already. As @EyeSpy360_Support stated above, they are making other deals as we post. I am willing to bet they are offering cut rate pricing, probably lower than what most "providers" pay. I hate to say it, but it's business. I believe these Platfom companies know the end user better than the average RE photographer does.
Post 11 IP   flag post
GFHoge private msg quote post Address this user
Dan,
Do we have any idea what ReMax agents will pay for this service with EyeSpy360? A lot of agents are price sensitive and it would be good to know if they are going to work with or undercut us. As this is just starting with ReMax and others to follow, Matterport has competition, but so do we!
Their solution is a robust one that saves time for us and makes it simple for the agent. The only variable is the price and equipment used.
Glad I am looking at other industries at your suggestion!
Thanks for posting. Looking forward to updates on this.
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@GFHoge

Here is the EyeSpy360 pricing for RE/MAX agents for RE/MAX 360 Tours powered by EyeSpy360

Dan
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York

SO here is my first demo in my free account. I think I can enjoy this, so let me know what you think. https://EyeSpy360.vr-360-tour.com/e/Qy4BcfEEXag/e and don't forget to click the pre-recorded tour.

(I intentionally set the initial view to Nadir on this demo)
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@GETMYVR

Reminder that you can set the starting view (so that it does not need to be a view of the nadir).

Dan
Post 15 IP   flag post
Looking at the ,pricing the RE/MAX agent is already ahead by 50% on the monthly fee and if the property can be done in less than 15 panos,they're ahead on that too. Kind of worse than Matterport. Agents don't get cut-rate pricing from MP and if you are using a Scanner you have a differential to offer. It's pretty obvious that EyeSpy360 was never meant to be a provider centric platform. All of the marketing is directed at the agent. I'm sure some agents will hire providers, but more than likely in most markets that provider will be another agent. It's not all doom and gloom, but it's definitely a shift. A $3500 camera was a barrier to entry for most agents - that is gone. Most agents are tech savvy.
Post 16 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
@homefinders3d Although many agents have a hand full of listings at best, most.... are onesy and twosy's. You are a service that is much desired, and an iPhone can't touch the panos your pro2 3D can create. PAAS - panos as a service.
Post 17 IP   flag post
realeshots private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by homefinders3d
Looking at the ,pricing the RE/MAX agent is already ahead by 50% on the monthly fee and if the property can be done in less than 15 panos,they're ahead on that too. Kind of worse than Matterport. Agents don't get cut-rate pricing from MP and if you are using a Scanner you have a differential to offer. It's pretty obvious that EyeSpy360 was never meant to be a provider centric platform. All of the marketing is directed at the agent. I'm sure some agents will hire providers, but more than likely in most markets that provider will be another agent. It's not all doom and gloom, but it's definitely a shift. A $3500 camera was a barrier to entry for most agents - that is gone. Most agents are tech savvy.

Where do you see the pricing?
Post 18 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeSpy360_Support
Hi @fotoguy,

This is just one of many clients we are talking to and making deals with over the next few weeks.

In respect to the demand of professional photographers, yes there will be a proportion of users who will want to take photos themselves. However, from conversations we've had with real estate agents there is a large proportion who still want to use professional photographers to get the best quality photographs for their properties. So what we're expecting is an increase in demand for photographers who can take 360 photos for our platform.

Do let me know if you have any other questions, and please feel free to PM me at any time.

Kind regards,

Frederick
EyeSpy360 Support Team

Hi Frderick,
I know ES360 already has EXP and now Remax. Is there a plan to integrate service providers with the partnerships you have in agreement? Is there a plan to have a "partnership" account and a "provider" account? Any differences in functionality? I am assuming with these large agreements, there won't be individual branding to the extent a service provider could do?

Tim
Post 19 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@EyeSpy360_Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by @realeshots
Hi Frederick,
I know ES360 already has EXP and now Remax. Is there a plan to integrate service providers with the partnerships you have in agreement? Is there a plan to have a "partnership" account and a "provider" account? Any differences in functionality? I am assuming with these large agreements, there won't be individual branding to he extent a service provider could do?

Tim
Post 20 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
I signed up, thanks for negotiating a great plan @DanSmigrod . I can't wait to show some of my current clients what else we can do to move their properties, or present their space or event.
Post 21 IP   flag post
@realshots Dan posted a link
Post 22 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
So for $10 or thereabouts a realtor can do their own tour? I walk in and offer it for $150 or thereabouts. I wonder what they will say to me?

Now I know I can package it with mls photos and such but the point remains they know that your costs is about $10 bucks. No industry like their customers knowing what actual costs are because there is automatic response that we are gouging them.

I really like eyespy and will still give them a try but to me it's no different than MP. They want it all and will try to appease us by saying it will create demand. The vendor or vendors who have a policy not to play industries off each other will earn my business and my loyalty. Hell, even MP new business plan allows us to still make money whereas this cuts us out completely.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fotoguy
So for $10 or thereabouts a realtor can do their own tour? I walk in and offer it for $150 or thereabouts. I wonder what they will say to me?

Now I know I can package it with mls photos and such but the point remains they know that your costs is about $10 bucks. No industry like their customers knowing what actual costs are because there is automatic response that we are gouging them.

I really like eyespy and will still give them a try but to me it's no different than MP. They want it all and will try to appease us by saying it will create demand. The vendor or vendors who have a policy not to play industries off each other will earn my business and my loyalty. Hell, even MP new business plan allows us to still make money whereas this cuts us out completely.

If we equate it to the plan offered here, it's about $20 compared to our $15.XX, plus it looks like they have to pay a monthly fee. EXP360 charges $95 from what I am told plus extra for panos over 20 scenes.
Post 24 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab from EyeSpy360 Public Pricing Page 8 May 2020

---

Screen Grab from EyeSpy360 special pricing for WGAN Forum (unlinked page) Members 8 May 2020

@GETMYVR
@homefinders3d
@realeshots

Does the EyeSpy360 public pricing and EyeSpy360 private pricing for WGAN Forum Members above help?

Dan
Post 25 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
@DanSmigrod yes sir, our WGAN plan crushes the pro plan. Glad I signed up today.
Post 26 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by realeshots
If we equate it to the plan offered here, it's about $20 compared to our $15.XX, plus it looks like they have to pay a monthly fee. EXP360 charges $95 from what I am told plus extra for panos over 20 scenes.
12 minutes ago

The pricing doesn't really matter because it's all about the same. If you go into a restaurant and order a nice steak dinner for $50.00 and you are told their cost was $8.00. Most people would have a response of "wow, what a mark-up". Same thing here.

It's ridiculous that we photographers have to play these games with vendors. If a vendor wants more business here is an idea. Do what eyespy did with re/max but do it for many different vendors. Offer it to us pre-packaged so we can walk into a Re/Max office and say "look at the personalized tour we have for you" and watch our business increase as well as the vendor. You do that with Century 21, Coldwell Banker, etc and see how much business is gained. Instead, we are walking in and they are saying "oh yeah, we can do that ourselves". What is next? The vendor offering to pull some MLS pictures out of the panos for them for another $10.00?

This will continue to happen until photographers clearly state to vendors that they will not deal with them if they are going to have to fight for the same accounts. Nobody can blame a business for wanting more market share and more money, that's what we all want. I just don't feel they should be stepping on me while they do it. Pick your focus: going to corporate to get contracts or going to photographers worldwide and getting their business. In my book, you don't get both.

As a member of WGAN, I hope they as an organization highly suggest to vendors coming on board that they don't play both sides of the fence. There is power in numbers and if WGAN as an organization comes out against, it would be a great help.
Post 27 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
Time is money that's why they call us to handle it. we can all build our own house right but why would we when we can have somebody else do it and save a bunch of headaches and make sure it gets done right the first time.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Except any agent at a brokerage that makes a deal with EyeSpy360 will know they can do a tour for $10 plus $15 per month or am I missing something? So if a provider with the deal here does just two tours a week (8 per month) the cost will be 19.50 vs 11.85 with Re/MAX pricing or thereabouts.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by homefinders3d
Except any agent at a brokerage that makes a deal with EyeSpy360 will know they can do a tour for $10 plus $15 per month or am I missing something? So if a provider with the deal here does just two tours a week (8 per month) the cost will be 19.50 vs 11.85 with Re/MAX pricing or thereabouts.

We need to know is the $15.00/mo per tour, or a month subscription? I assume if you do not pay the $15/mo per tour, the tour is no longer hosted.
Post 30 IP   flag post
101636 41 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?