Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google Street ViewGoProGSVRicoh Theta Z1Trailblazer

HELP looking for information on GSV software11701

ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
I am getting ready to do a Google Street View update, I have done a lot of businesses with single 360 photos but not using the video input to actually update the road view. I was trying to test Trailblazer when it changed from Beta to a paid version. I see the software was geared for GoPro, so I was not able to test it with Ricoh Theta Z. I am not opposed in paying per job or a one time purchase for the software but I am looking for input on what others are using and trust to get the job done. Looking for easy of use and direct input to GSV. Any help or opinion would be great. I use either a DSL on rotator or Theta Z1. Thank you in advance.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Panoskin
Support
Panoskin private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Ron,

At this time Trailblazer only works with a GoPro Fusion for updating google street view using video. This would be more similar to the Google Cars that drive around.

If you are wanting to publish tours to business listings, you can use the Panoskin publisher to upload your stitched 360s and connect/publish them to Google Maps.

Thanks,
Anthony Lin
Post 2 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@Panoskin Thank you
Post 3 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
@ron0987 You can use the google street view app directly and after that upload the images to Pano2vr You can also just collect images just make sure you have the gps connected with the Z1 and upload to Pano2VR. You can do whatever you want with the images and re-upload to Google Street View. Your only expense is Pano2vr a once off purchase. Publishing to GSV is free. I don't get paid anything for this info, I have just used this software for yers and it works.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Metareal
Representative
Montreal, Canada
ysabelc private msg quote post Address this user
@ron0987 You can use Metareal Stage to publish to Street View. It has the following features:

1. Multiple floors
2. Use any camera you want (as long as you can take 360 panoramas with it)
3. Precise locations & connections between panoramas (you don't have to guess where to put each pano)
4. Linking to Google Maps & Business
5. Free to publish up to 15 panoramas per Street View tour. If you want unlimited panos per publish, it's only about $7/month to upgrade

More details here.

Street View itself is unreliable right now though. No matter what platform you use, sometimes it takes multiple days or weeks to upload your panoramas to Street View. Sometimes the upload fails completely. It's been a problem since last year, and there's still no fix from Google in sight.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101641 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?