Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 406 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,418 Page Views | 18,255 Unique Visitors | 24 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingRICOH360 ToursShow TourSingle Property WebsitesStrategyTipsWGANTV Live at 5

WGAN-TV Live at 5: Show & Tour Property Websites and Project Delivery Demo11692

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab

Show & Tour player with three Matterport Tours

Show & Tour player

WGAN-TV Live at 5: Show & Tour Property Websites and Project Delivery Demo and Discussion

Hi All,

✓ Seeking a Single Property Website for your Matterport (or other 3D/360 Tour)?
✓ Wondering how best to deliver your digital assets?
✓ Need to display more than one Matterport digital twin within the Tour?

On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 28 May 2020, my guest will be Kansas City-based Josh Mais, owner of Sherpa Media.

Our topic:

Show & Tour Property Websites and Project Delivery Demo and Discussion

Backstory Provided by Josh Mais

Show & Tour is a cloud-based software built for:

✓ real estate photographers
✓ videographers
✓ virtual tour providers.

The purpose? To help you deliver projects in a more professional and client-friendly way, as well as help your clients get the full value out of your services.

5 Reasons Why Show & Tour Will Help Your Business Thrive

(1) Look more professional. Show & Tour is designed to promote your brand and make it the central focus, building your client’s trust and confidence in your services.

(2) Provide a better customer experience. The interface is clean and simple, ensuring your clients can easily find what they need (because I too have received calls at 10pm on a Thursday night from a frustrated agent trying to find the Google Drive download button).

(3) Make your life a little easier. I’m always looking for ways to streamline processes and eliminate unneeded tasks. With Show & Tour, you can eliminate day-to-day frustrations and hassles such as: invoice reminders, late payments, the need to export multiple file sizes; inconvenient customer service calls, compiling long emails, and using multiple platforms for delivery, payments, property websites, storage, and streaming.

(4) Become more valuable to your clients. By providing property websites, flyer templates, and social media tools, you help your client get the full value out of your services.

(5) Become harder to replace. With all of these tools, you become more than a photographer. You become a marketing partner and trusted adviser.

Top 10 Show & Tour Features (List provided by Show & Tour

(1) Easy & Professional Project Delivery. Provide a better client experience by making payment, image downloads, and link/embed sharing a breeze. It will look really good too!

(2) Visual Drag & Drop Property Website Builder. Endless layout possibilities for property websites. No need to be locked down to a few themes.

(3)Revolutionary Media Player. This unique tool combines many different forms of media (photos, video, virtual tours) into one single player to embed on any website.

(4) Fully White Labeled. We think your brand should always come first. Integrate your own domain name, logo, and brand colors.

(5) Payment Integration & Pay before Download. Never get paid late again by locking downloads, links, and embed codes until your client has made payment. Integrate with popular payment gateways and accounting systems to streamline your bookkeeping process.

(6) Add You Own Domain Names. Easily add your own custom domain names from ANY registrar at no additional cost.

(7) Unlimited Property Websites, Unlimited Projects Delivered, and Unlimited Clients. We don’t think it’s right to charge for every project, property website, or client.

(8)Integrate Any Virtual Tour or Video. YouTube, Vimeo, iPlayerHD, Matterport, iGuide, NodelView, Zillow, RoundMe… to name a few.

(9) Security & Password Protection. Every property website and project delivery page you create is secured with an SSL certificate and has the option to be password protected.

(10)Intuitive Project and Client Management. Clean and simple dashboard makes it easy to find and create new projects and clients.

---

About the Founders (Provided by Josh Mais)

Hey community, I’m Josh Mais, owner of Sherpa Media in Kansas City. Like many of you, I’m a photographer, videographer, and virtual tour provider. While I am an industrial engineer by education, I have been an entrepreneur and photographer for most of my life. I’m passionate about creating products and services to help others achieve success in their business… which is what led me to create Show & Tour.

Brian Schwabauer is my partner in crime and a coding wizard. Most developers only care about making functional buttons and knobs, but not Brian. He is obsessed with creating beautiful and speedy websites and apps that fundamentally change the game for users. His degree in Electronic Arts combined with his years of experience as a developer has helped craft Show & Tour into a tool we hope is useful and beneficial for your business.

Video: Josh Mais, owner of Sherpa Media in Kansas City
Post 1 IP   flag post
mdezz private msg quote post Address this user
Josh,

Coming from the commercial video production end of things and getting into the RE video and production part of the business. Your new venture Show and Tour is something Im going to check out. Also caught your website Sherpa Media which looks great- curious is that a SquareSpace site? I appreciate it!

Thanks
Matt
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
JoshMais private msg quote post Address this user
@mdezz Sorry for the delay in responding to your message, didn't see it until now.

Thanks! My Sherpa Media site is build on Wordpress.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
Really glad I hooked up with @sherpa_media to help my real estate customers out. Just getting started but I'm pleased. Just sent this to my #1 client (my mother), she loves it and wants to share it with others.

https://repix360.com/540riverwalkdr

There's an important reason though why I believe the single page property marketing sites are so important to the agent. It helps the listing agent capture the full attention of a prospect. If they don't provide all the info on one page, the prospect could venture to a random real estate website (you name it), then end up filling out another form, and then end up being sold by a different buyers agent or worse, from some company out of town. The listing agent should get the full pop, and not split the deal! This helps. A lot.

I'll be adding property disclosures soon. So much here to like.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
JoshMais private msg quote post Address this user
@GETMYVR Thanks!!

And great example project!
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Josh @sherpa_media

I am looking forward to you being my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 28 May 2020.

@mdezz
@GETMYVR

You are invited to ask your questions - live on the show!

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

This WGAN-TV Live at 5 show is now Thursday, 28 May 2020.

Questions that I should ask Josh at @sherpa_media about this Show & Tour service?

Thanks,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

This WGAN-TV Live at 5 show is Thursday, 28 May 2020.

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
DanielleNewson private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dan,
I tried out Show and Tour and it was very easy to make a property website and I see the usefulness this platform. Can you please ask Josh if they will add a link option to the "contact" section of their template. I would like the option of adding a link in order to direct users to my calendar (allows the user to set an appointment on my calendar) or I might want to direct them to a landing page ... etc.
Thanks
Danielle
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

@DanielleNewson

Thanks for the question. Will do!

(Also, feel free to join the show live to ask Josh your question directly.)

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Reminder: This WGAN-TV Live at 5 show airs live today, Thursday, 28 May 2020.

That's 5 pm EDT (GMT -5).

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV | Show & Tour Property Websites and Project Delivery Demo and Discussion with Kansas City-based Josh Mais, owner of Sherpa Media and Co-Founder Show & Tour.

Hi All,

WGAN Forum Members | Special Offer

To get the first three (3) months free of Show & Tour plus, Private Message me - @DanSmigrod - for the coupon code. Or, join WGAN Forum (free) and receive 50+ WGAN Forum Membership benefits including the coupon code to receive the first three (3) months of Show & Tour free.

Dan
Post 13 IP   flag post
101704 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?