Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EyeSpy360TaaS

Eyespy360 Questions/Suggestions11656

simbany1 private msg quote post Address this user
Eyespy360 subscriber here with a few questions. Love the platform so far and hoping for the support to be quicker as they grow.

1. Can you add music to the 360 virtual tour (been requested by a couple of agents)?
2. Can you add a text option when wanting to share the tour to go live?
3. Are you guys planning on adding a virtual staging component to the 360 tours? Asteroom has theirs in beta.
4. As virtual tours are picking up, has the support staff been increased? The last TAAS order in early April, for 3d floor plans took about 4-5 days. I have 2 luxury properties to shoot early next week and want to make sure that there aren't any delays...
5. How do I brand the tour with agent's own branding/logo? I tried adding user, but that gave them access to all the tours I've created.

Thank you!
Bill
Post 1 IP   flag post
6. Can you add the function where the 3d model shows up in the bottom left corner while in 360 virtual tour mode when you choose the 'Eyespyplan Auto Start' toggle to 'On'? The 3d model shows up in the bottom left when you don't have the 'Eyespyplan Auto Start' on. Hope that makes sense....
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
@simbany1 What configuration is the Insta360 One R you use?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzphotoman
@simbany1 What configuration is the Insta360 One R you use?

It varied but generally I was shooting at f2 1/120 ISO 200 AWB. Didn't use HDR for that shoot but have a shoot today where I'll be taking a lot more time on the settings. Will give an update when it's all done later this week.

ALSO, answered question number 5 above. You can add unlimited branding profiles for your clients through 'Settings' then 'Branding Profiles'.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Submitted a tour through TAAS last night. I'm hoping that I see a normal turnaround time since this is for my first luxury client....as my last tour I submitted for floor plans took several days and messages to get back.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101436 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?