Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Highlights ReelMatterport WorkshopProblems

Matterport Workshop Highlight reel functions inactive11641

WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all, I just noticed that in the Matterport cloud workshop, all of the controls for the highlight reel are grayed out...see screenshot. It is on all models. I've checked everything I can think of including clearing caches and re-booting.

This happened as I was working on creating the highlight real. I was able to pick the rotation and walkthrough or slideshow. I finished and published it, and then the controls were all grayed out on all 300+ models I have active. Has anyone run into this problem before?

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
I also posted about having troubles with highlight reel yesterday.

But my problem was that it wouldn't allow me to simply upload a photo. But then it fixed itself in about 30 minutes
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
@pixelray Well, my problem also fixed itself, but it took 1 hour. I sent in a help request to Matterport support...I'm interested to see how long they'll take to respond.
Post 3 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@rzphotoman You might be waiting awhile my support request had gone in under urgent because I could not use the photo command in the edit tool. This has been on going problem for me for months. After frustrating thier first tier of support, I have heard nothing. Still can't take a photo after about 3 months. Please keep us posted.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
I've been getting more and more concerned about all things Matterport lately. We are testing EyeSpy 360 and others right now. I still love what Matterport can do compared to all others and hope they get their act together soon.
Post 5 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Shocker, maybe Matterport is still reading the blog, once I posted my last statement I get a second email from support asking me if I can use another computer to resolve the issue. After being told the support request was going to be moved to a higher level, it sound like I am dead in the water with this computer. Three years ago I invest just under $3000 for the best computer at the time and right now it still out preforms most computers to be asked to use another computer is extremely unreasonable. Not a good sign, my question to them was what has change in the last three months that would cause the issue.😭😭😭😭😭😭
Post 6 IP   flag post
101424 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?