Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EyeSpy360TaaTTour As A Service

EyeSpy360 Offer Questions11634

impact360 private msg quote post Address this user
$29.95 monthly easy enough

Is the $15.80 per listing Tour As A Service or for any tour that your build yourself?

What happens if I stop doing tours down the road?

Is white labeling included in the offer?

Thanks in advance...great forum!
Post 1 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@impact360

Is the $15.80 per listing Tour As A Service or for any tour that your build yourself? YES

What happens if I stop doing tours down the road? I WOULD VERIFY THIS WITH EYESPY360, BUT JUST LIKE ANY OTHER PLATFORM, SO LONG AS YOU ARE PAYING THE MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION FEE, YOUR TOURS WILL STAY UP AND ACTIVE, HOWEVER, I SUSPECT THAT ONCE YOUR PAYMENTS STOP, SO DO YOUR TOURS. BEYOND THAT, THERE IS NO LONG-TERM COMMITMENT.

Is white labeling included in the offer? YES, THIS IS HANDLED IN THE DASHBOARD AREA. YOU JUST HAVE TO TURN IT ALL ON.
Post 2 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@bryanhscott Sorry about the 1/2 answer on your first question: YES, this is for their tour as a service feature (TAAS).

Can you save this charge by building the tour yourself? I haven't opted this way yet, but when you are in the app, you have to select the TAAS button to signal to them you wish them to build the tour. As a result, I am fairly confident that you will probably not get floor plans or the 3D model (like the Matterport dollhouse). So, for that small extra fee, it is definitely worth it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Frederick
Support Team
London
EyeSpy360_Support private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @impact360,

Many thanks for your post. In response to your questions:

1. $15.80 is the fee per tour and you can either submit your 360 photos as:

a) a TaaS order where we will build your 360 tour, 3D model box and 2D floor plan for you.

or alternatively

b) you can build the tour yourself.

To select the TaaS option, all you have to do is upload your 360 photos and then click the Orange TaaS button at the top of the screen inside your tour editor where you will be prompted to pay $15.80.

To build the tour yourself, you can use all of our features inside the tour editor after uploading your photos. When you've finished building your tour, click the blue Publish button and you will be prompted to pay $15.80 before your tour goes live.

2. If you decide to cancel your subscription, all of your tours will be unpublished and archived. This means they will no longer be publicly available. However, should you wish to renew your subscription, all of your archived tours will be ready and waiting for you to republish.

3. Yes, there are white labelling options available. Please see below a link to our guide on customising your tours, and a web page with more information on using API/SDK:

https://www.eyespy360.com/en-gb/faq/How_To_Replace_The_Default_Logos_With_Your_Own.html

https://www.eyespy360.com/en-gb/feature/API.html

Do let me know if you have any more questions or if there's anything else I can do to help!
Post 4 IP   flag post
101636 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?