Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EyeSpy360EyeSpyLIVEMLS

EyeSpy360 Questions11616

homefinders3d private msg quote post Address this user
It looks like the platform is designed for agents to do their own tours, more than a tour provider platform. Do I have that wrong? I have a few questions about Eyespy360 that I am hoping someone that is using it can answer:

1. Is there a concern that the company will attempt to sell their product directly to your clients as MP appears to do?

2. Is there a white label example?

3. Eyespylive: can someone explain to me how it works as a tour provider perspective? If I provide a tour for a RE agent, will the agent be able to utilize this feature or is it only available to the Eyespy360 account holder? I'm sorry if my question is sounding convoluted, but the way I am reading their website, it looks like it is designed for a brokerage and not a tour provider.

Hopefully someone that is using the platform will share a little bit of info of how the business model works.
Post 1 IP   flag post
BrokerBruce private msg quote post Address this user
Let me piggyback on your questions Homefinders3D, if I may, with a question for EyeSpy of my own.

Are there any plans to add keyboard navigation to your tours so that you have the effect of actually walking thru vice going room point to room point? I love using the arrow keys with Matterport. I'm strongly considering moving to the EyeSpy platform and leaving Matterport.

Second question. How can you pull pics for the MLS from the tour?
Post 2 IP   flag post
@EyeSpy360_Support feel free to chime in. I too am interested in onboarding with EyeSpy360, but I want to make sure it is scalable for a tour provider.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Founder/CEO
Andrew Nicholls
London, England
EyeSpy360 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @homefinders3d and @brokerbruce,

Thanks for your questions, let me answer these for you.

1) We are looking at working with you not in competition with you. We would not actively go after your client base, so please do not worry about that.

2) There are two white label varieties, 1) self branded tours (personalise the logo, nadir image and URL and 2) powered by EyeSpy360 enterprise level integration, i.e. exp 360 Tours (powered by EyeSpy360)+ many others.......

3) EyeSpyLIVE works in two ways, incoming and outgoing. Agents can, if they have their own account both receive an incoming live call via the eyespy360 platform in addition to proactively creating a link to send to one or many customers (similar to a zoom link). Your RE clients do not need to have an account to create a live link, they can do this from within the tour that you have created for them (see video: . PLUS, there is no additional cost to you or them to use this feature (see this video: https://youtu.be/tUiMUkyAxqQ)

@brokerbruce - Right now, we have no plans to create a walk through effect. It is simply a different transition based on taking a lot more photos than you need to. Our reasoning, most people using our system prefer the fact they have to capture fewer 360 images on our platform, it means they can fit more jobs in and make more profit! Secondly, a-lot of customers find it can take them a long time to walk around 'walk through tour' and it actually puts them off. They feel they get enough information about a room by looking at it from one position. Think about what they use it for.....it's a filter, not a day out. :-)

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Andrew
Post 4 IP   flag post
@EyeSpy360 thanks for the quick reply. A few more questions:

1. Assuming there is enough bandwidth, how many visitors (buyers) could be hosted with EyeSpyLive?

2. With the offer here on the WGAN forum, how many agents are included?

3. Using the tour provider business model, would the agent role even be used? I may be misreading it, but it would seem in the this model the agent would role would be more like a photographer role.

4. How about a few thoughts on cameras used with your platform. I have participated in your blog quality comparison and saw that there was not a lot of difference between the Theta S,SC and V. Do you have any info on tour quality when using the Theta Z1 or possibly the Qoocam 8k (both 1" sensors)?

I have a lot of questions lol, but I am trying to find a platform that could be scaled to a larger service in the near future.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Andrew, thanks much for the reply. I would probably then supplement with a DSLR for my MLS pics which is ok with me. Currently, I pull my MLS pics from various scan points on Matterport. Never have to go back to a property because you realize you missed something. Still in the decision-making process. My perspective as a Realtor is different than a pro photographer. Not right or wrong or good or bad just different ways of accomplishing the desired result.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I had a customer yesterday, call me and ask me if I would pull some images from a tour I created for him. Something changed in one of the rooms and he needed a photo of the room in a hurry.
Post 7 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by homefinders3d
I had a customer yesterday, call me and ask me if I would pull some images from a tour I created for him. Something changed in one of the rooms and he needed a photo of the room in a hurry.

Take a screen shot... I use Snagit...
Post 8 IP   flag post
It was a MP tour and so I just downloaded the snapshots. I was just reiterating that sometimes it's handy. A screen shot would work too.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Not being able to take snapshots thru or from the tour from any angle in the room is one of my drawbacks on EyeSpy. I understand one scan per room is quick but that doesn't make all your marketing materials for a property. It's so confusing try to decide where to go from Matterport because all the new guys on the block have pluses and minuses on features and ease of use and workflow. Then you throw the cost factor in, yikes. I don't want to change and six weeks later decide that was the wrong choice and make the move to a different platform.
Post 10 IP   flag post
@BrokerBruce I am kind of thinking the same thing right now. I'm not dumping Matterport yet, but I want something that I can offer in addition to it and eventually maybe transition to it. I can't afford the time or money to try 2 or 3 alternatives lol.
Post 11 IP   flag post
bbreish private msg quote post Address this user
You are able to take a snapshots or screenshot as it's called from any of your 360's within the control panel.

You can and in many cases should do more than one 360 in each room. They are not limiting you to only one 360 per room. But the more you do the more it cost to process and longer it will take to capture a home.

So although there are trade offs you have the opportunity to choose how to proceed with each project.

The offer is not a per agent program, as there is only one account, however you can add "tags" that will brand the tour to a brokerage or agent. The number of tags is unlimited from my understanding. But agents will not have access to a backend where you can see stats of how many times the tour was viewed and edit room names.

You can add users or support staff accounts to your main account this is a fairly small number of users like 12 or so I believe.

BTW, my biggest pet peeve is how blunder room naming. Guess its a over the pond thing.
Post 12 IP   flag post
@bbreish Thanks much for that clarification. Certainly helps in my decision making.
Post 13 IP   flag post
101436 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?