Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Real Estate

When is a .05/ sq ft scan more expensive? when it desnt have WGAN marketing11542

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
I'm swamped and cant write a novel (plus my medical issue took away my ability to type blazing fast like I used and replaced it with super arthritis pain when I do - I'm not whining I'm happy to be alive...just explaining) so here is video.

WGAN member benefits take you out of being seen as just a photographer or matterport person and into a media consultant. With this new influx of business you better communicate it or you'll be back to crying you don't have business and want to blame everyone but you for it. No excuses now! Get to it or ask the group for help
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain

My BIG takeaway from your insights in your video above (transcript below):

Imagine Matterport Service Providers in the same area providing each other with a list of their 24/7 Open House Virtual Tours. Then, add all these tours to a WP3D Models WordPress Plugin - with a map - that can then be shared with all the agent clients. This then feeds into your idea about helping the agent make sales by being able to do 24/7 Open House Virtual Tours - in conjunction with Zoom - of more houses than just the one shot by one photographer.

Stay healthy and enjoy your weekend,

Dan

P.S. Glenn Tremain is Founder of Nail Soup Media. Glenn consults to many WGAN Members.

Transcript (Video Above)

- [Glenn] Okay, to the point, all you Matterport people and photographers, drone people, rather than be adversaries, you need to be teammates.

It's you guys against Matterport, okay? And what I mean by that, not in a bad way, but I mean that you can offer a service that Matterport may offer soon. And if you get there first, then you'll be able to help. And I've been telling my clients that do Matterport and photography and all, that you're not a photographer, you're not a Matterport person, you're a marketer.

And so here's the angle that you can use to try and get your agents to use you more and then I'm going to go from there. So here's here's a real estate website. And we advertise, we normally have one Matterport here to show but basically what we're going to be doing is the client has four listings that she's getting on MLS tomorrow. So what we're going to do is we're going to use WP3D Models, have the map here and then have the listings here.

And then basically and we're going to have verbiage that says hey, you know, open houses are gone. Virtual open houses aren't real. Most of them are fake with the video, photos being stitched together like a video, ours, our actual virtual reality, open houses. And then we also have an interactive, virtual open house with the agent online, being able to talk to you. And it's a combination of the Zoom, the Matterport, or ... EyeSpy360 and going from there.

So, oh, if my voice sounds weird, last year, I had a heart attack and it affected my voice so I'm not drunk. I don't need dental grip, it's just that's why. Okay, so just bear with me. So now, real estate websites should have an open house a section, right?

And this is what we had. But we're going to take this out, and we're going to basically say, hey, you know, open houses are dead, virtual reality open houses are the deal, don't settle for stitching of photos, get a 3D interactive tour, and then click here and sign up for an agent to be online with you answering questions. And then basically it'd be the WP3D Models map and then and well, long story short, you get it all dialed in and then if you don't have a ChatBot, we have one that will be a real deal on, for the real estate agent that does a couple things.

So it's basically, it's better than a standard estate bot. And it has some things but it also sells your services. And as well as your as being a real estate partner to them, but basically, here's the deal. Right now, you're trying to get business and there's a guy in your market, you hate him, because he sells them for 50 bucks and you know, blah, blah, blah.

Well, I personally feel that if you guys, if everyone could get together and share the ones that they do, the real estate agent could say hey, if you like these 3D interactive tours, would you like a list of all the properties that are available now, using this technology, click here.

And then it goes and takes their name, their email, their phone number, what area they're looking for, what city, what type of property, and then it's just a lead capture for the real estate agent to try and sell. At the same time, they come to you and say, hey, I need a list for this.

And if you guys collaborate in your area, you get a way to show off. But it's a great lead capture for some of you that don't understand real estate success, this is a huge lead capture. Now, you're going to go, oh, man, I have to do this all the time? No, you know, it's something that just happens. You know like, you probably get maybe three or four people a month.

Better those three, four people, it will generate the agent a deal, at least one deal, you know, out of four. And that's when they get that deal, they're going to associate to your marketing and that's the key. You are no longer photographer, you're no longer a Matterport person, you are a marketer.

And because Matterport's here now but something's going to come and we'll just look at EyeSpy360. That has made you think about things, right?

So that's what people are going to pay you for. You can, as I told someone the other day, when is a low-priced Matterport scan more expensive? Well, when it doesn't have your marketing. You guys have got the We Get Around Network.

And with all the stuff that you get as a Member, you have an edge, over the guy that's selling 'em for five cents. So, put it all together and then work on being a marketer and then show this to your agents and say, hey, what if we did this?

Would this work? And if you need help, I'll help you for free, just reach out, okay? Thanks.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101425 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?