Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Content Management SystemFloor PlansPhoto RetouchingSingle Property Websites

CAPTUR3D: The all-in-one platform made specifically for Matterport users11534

CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
CAPTUR3D is the all-in-one platform made specifically for Matterport users.

Over 6 years of development, we've created a powerful mix of in-tour overlay features and content delivery - servicing 1000's of clients around the world.

CAPTUR3D will enhance your businesses service offerings and save you time in post-editing/production, so you can concentrate on selling and scanning!

We offer:

✅Custom Floor Plans - For Pro2’s and 360° cameras

✅Virtual Tour Overlay and Branding (MPEmbed integration)

✅Walkthrough and Highlight Reel creation (Post Production)

✅One Page Website Templates

✅Customer Portal (collaborator access no longer needed)

✅Booking and Scheduling System

✅Photo Retouching Services

✅Automated Analytics System (includes heat maps)

If you haven’t tried CAPTUR3D yet, you can sign up via the link below.

As a WGAN member, your first 6 bookings with us are FREE when you use the WGAN Affiliate Link for CAPTUR3D
Post 1 IP   flag post
CuttingEdge private msg quote post Address this user
Alex,

System looks good. What it your turnaround time for US based clients? Would you also be able to label the rooms in the bottom slide show? Thanks.
Post 2 IP   flag post
ahagert private msg quote post Address this user
I work with these guys. They are great! Highly recommend!
Post 3 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
I am looking at this but it just does not seem to have the enough help features for my business here in the Mtns of NC. I would love to hear from someone that is in my same focus. Not sure what I need to help as analytics do nothing for me and the booking feature is not needed here either. Maybe the one page website and photos touched up well thats money I don't need to spend.
Does anyone else see a need for this in my neck of the woods.
Thank you all and Be Safe and Be Healthy...Douglas
Post 4 IP   flag post
homefinders3d private msg quote post Address this user
I've used 3 of the free packages in the trial (my trial expired today). My clients don't want to pay for a Matterport as it is. I offered the Captur3d for $54.

I sold one for $54, sold one for $40 and gave one away for the exposure. As they were free it was a profitable add-on. If you are buying them Al La Carte, the cost is over $30 each and not very profitable at that rate. The service was quick, I got floor plans within an hour or two.

The tours and the single property website took anywhere from just under a day to just over 2 days. Customer service was excellent. Having lived in both the UK and the U.S. I realized right away that the 3 level floor plan labeled ground, 1st floor and 2nd floor wouldn't work here in Florida. I asked for an amended plan and received it quickly.

The feedback I received from the clients is that they liked the floor plan and single property website - but they didn't want to pay for it lol. I failed to secure the old pricing plan and I am on the cloud hosting, I was hoping this would be a profitable add-on.

Add-ons seem to be the only way to grow your income on the hosting plan, after all the more you host with Matterport, the more they charge you per model lol.

I have two real estate licenses, but I don't really participate as an agent. I have been selling my media services to other agents. But, during the Covid outbreak several people have been offering Matterport tours for under $100 each.
Post 5 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
Thanks for all your comments and feedback guys.

@cuttingedge our turnaround time is usually 12-24 hours, but in the past week or so we have been experiencing some delays, so our turnaround time is currently 24-48 hours. If you need something urgently though, please let our team know and we will do everything we can to get this expedited for you.

We refrain from adding labels to rooms in the Highlight Reel as everyone has their own specific preferences for individual rooms. However, we can add default labelling conventions into your account for floor plans so you get exactly what you require for these orders. Being a global service, we understand that different countries have different label parameters.

As an an all-in-one platform, CAPTUR3D provides something for everybody in the Matterport ecosystem. You are able to order a la carte for any specific features that you may require. You don't necessarily have to order/spend money on everything for each property.

Please let me know if I can assist with anything else at all! Thanks.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Paulo private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Alex,

I like your platform. However, is it possible to get floopr plans in German? Many customers don't want to have an english version.

Concering "Virtual Tour Overlay and Branding (MPEmbed integration)" Does it mean you offer now also all the features of the mpembed palttform? (I guess not, but just to make sure) Or how does the mpembed integration look like?
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Paulo

While we are waiting for @AlexHitchcock at CAPTUR3D to reply to your questions about German and MPembed, is the following WGAN Forum discussion helpful?

NEW! CAPTUR3D now supports MPEmbed features: CAPTUR3D Accepts MPEmbed-Links

For clarification, MP/embed links are used within CAPTUR3D to enable MP/embed features: CAPTUR3D does not replace MP/embed.

Best,

Dan

P.S. WGAN Standard and Premium Members receive the free use of MP/embed Premium Basic via WGAN Rebate.
Post 8 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
Hi @Paulo

Dan - thank you for following up in regards to MPEmbed. We now accept MPEmbed URL's when making a booking in CAPTUR3D, to provide a 'hybrid' of features from both platforms.

Paulo - we can integrate custom German floor plan labels for you no problem. Please send me an email at alex@phoria.com.au and we can get the ball rolling

Just a reminder that when you do sign up to CAPTUR3D, please do so via the following WGAN link to ensure you get your first 6 orders for free: https://captur3d.io/?ref=WGAN

Thanks!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Paulo private msg quote post Address this user
@Dan

Thanks for the information Dan.

@AlexHitchcock

sounds great. I will reach out to you soon.

Thanks.
Post 10 IP   flag post
101429 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?