Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EyeSpy360Metareal StageNewbies

New Member and Trying to Find the right Virtual Software11526

simbany1 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dan, new member and thank you for starting this site. So much info!

I'm trying to find a virtual software to use to start my photo/video business for real estate. I've been a broker/agent for 16 years and know there will be a huge demand for virtuals after this is all over.

I'm trying eyespy but their customer service has been a bit shoddy but due to the pandemic I'm giving them some time. Metareal looks interesting and wondering if the 50 first users have already been claimed for the first 30 days of premium usage.

If you can recommend a service that's fairly easy to use. I'm pretty good with creating my 360 virtual tours, since so may companies offer that. What I'm really looking for is an easy way to send in the 360 photos I shot and have a 3d floor plan created. Once I get better with software, I'll try to create the floor plans myself but it's a bit over my head for now and every software is different in how they build their floorplans. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you! Bill
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @simbany1

Thanks for joining, backstory and for reaching out.

I sent your post - and other @EyeSpy360 posts - to EyeSpy360 for comment. I could imagine that they are just swamped with business (as likely all 3D/360 virtual tour platforms). EyeSpy360 is an excellent platform. It takes a few tours to get the swing of it. (Use the EyeSpy360 TaaS order button to get them to create the tour for you.)

Free Training inn EyeSpy360 - WGAN-TV EyeSpy360 Virtual Tour Platform Demo and Discussion for Photographers - How to Shoot, Upload, Create, Share and View (including EyeSpyLIVE. It's like Skype within the Tour)

--

Metareal Stage (Metareal Stage website) is an excellent 3D Virtual Tour Platform with 2D schematic floor plans. Based on your note, I recommend that you have Metareal Stage create the 3D Tour for you as well as the floor plans.

This Metareal Stage 3D Virtual Tour Platform Offer is still valid.

✓ One (1) month of Metareal Stage (www.metareal.com) Premium free for all WGAN Forum Members! Just Private Message me (@DanSmigrod) with your Metareal username after signing-up on Metareal to get the WGAN Forum Member promo code. Then send Metareal a chat message (through www.metareal.com) with your WGAN Forum Member promo code, and Metareal will upgrade your Metareal Stage account for free. A Metareal Stage Premium subscription will let you explore everything Metareal Stage has to offer for 30 days.

✓ If you’re one of the first 50 WGAN Forum Members to activate the WGAN Forum Member promo code (please see above), you will also get five (5) free Metareal Stage tours (max 25 panoramas) created from your photos by the Metareal Stage production service, so you don’t have to build your tours yourself.

This bonus also includes a free High-Quality Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) compliant Metareal Stage floor plan.

Free Metareal Training - Intro to Metareal Stage 3D Virtual Tour Platform (Demo/Discussion) - Includes How to Order Automatic 3D Virtual Tour Creation by Metareal Stage and Long How to Do It Yourself (DIY) Tour Creation

Here is a short list of 3D/360 24/7 Open House Virtual Tour Platforms to consider.

Here is a long list of 130+ 3D/360º Virtual Tour Hosting Platforms/Software too.

I could imagine that WGAN Members have thoughts too.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
101436 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?