Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
24/7 Open House Virtual ToursMatterport Alternative

Matterport Alternative11467

homefinders3d private msg quote post Address this user
I would like to try another VT platform. I am using Matterport right now and no longer have a one click 360 camera. I've been looking at 3dvista and would have to purchase another 360 camera to try it. I have dslr's but I don't want to go down that path. I am looking for something that is not going to require hours of post processing on my part. I can handle slightly lower quality than Matterport. I don't see EyeSpy360 as an option as I am on the cloud plan and EyeSpy360 is either the same price ($69 per month for 25 models) or more expensive if you use their "tour as a service" . As I have to purchase a new 360 camera I would prefer to use at the minimum a Theta Z1, but would consider up to a Insta Pro 2.
I've read as many blogs, forum posts as I can find and a lot of the info is out of date. Any thoughts? I would like also use the new camera for Google - still trying to get my head around the "per mile" business model.

I have also looked at Ricoh tours, but is it a viable provider solution? My main goal is to provide a low cost alternative to real estate agents. In my area the real estate community does not see Matterport as being cost effective.

Thanks
Bill
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@homefinders3d

@EyeSpy360 offers WGAN Forum Members this Special Pricing. I believe the @EyeSpy360 pricing you are referencing is their public pricing for others.

The following 3D/360 Virtual Tour Platforms are WGAN Members:

Asteroom (@EricTsai) WGAN Forum posts: Asteroom
Cupix (@scott_cupix) WGAN Forum posts: Cupix
EyeSpy360 (Andrew Nicholls and Michael Valentine @EyeSpy360) WGAN Forum posts: EyeSpy360
iGuide (@Alex_iGuide and @Kevin_iGuide) WGAN Forum posts: iGuide
Metareal State (@gareth) WGAN Forum posts: Metareal Stage
Nodalview (@ThomasNodalview) WGAN Forum posts: Nodalview
Panoskin Custom Builder (Tom Chomiak and Wojciech Kalembasa @Panoskin) WGAN Forum posts: panoskin
ThreeSixty Tours (Ross Peterson @rpetersn) WGAN Forum posts: ThreeSixty Tours
Treedis (@Omertreedis) WGAN Forum posts: Treedis

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@homefinders3d

Also, some additional WGAN Resources:

WGAN List of 50+ 3D/360º Cameras for Virtual Tours
WGAN List of 130+ 3D/360º Virtual Tour Hosting Platforms/Software

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@homefinders3d

Related WGAN Forum Discussion

I need help choosing a 3D Virtual Tour Platform for by Real Estate Listings

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
I second the suggestion to check out EyeSpy360. Here's a tour I recently did.
Check out the dollhouse EyeSpy creates.

Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Home3D

Great dollhouse. Great house for EyeSpy360.

The sky looks beautiful. Did you do any post production on your 360ºs or outsource image enhancement?

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
homefinders3d private msg quote post Address this user
That does look good and the Eyespylive sounds easier than using a zoom/Matterport solution. Was that shot with the Z1?
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
clickable textYes, I shot with the Z1. My workflow is to capture using standard Z1 HDR setting (must use tripod of course) and then process through Adobe Lightroom to adjust dynamic range and enhance color. Then Photoshop for any touchups needed. I don't think there were many on this home. I did the work myself, no outsourcing.

The benefit to the video-call inside the EyeSpy360 tour is that both parties (actually you can have 3,4, more parties involved) can grab the tour and navigate, while talking together. An agent can "conduct a tour" or a buyer can roam the house while the agent answers questions. To me, this is better than zoom as the potential buyer isn't just watching, they're participating.

Dan, the skies were all natural. Aerial panos shot from my Mavic Air which explains why there's blurred out blue when you look up. Lightroom is a powerful and essential application for making photos look great. Everything I shoot goes through Lightroom, whether or not it needs Photoshop.

Here is the link to the entire home webpage. EyeSpy360 tour in top window, then a short video clip in admiration of the architect (a friend of ours) who did something I love to the front of the house) and then a gallery of stills and finally a Materport tour in the 4th window.

clickable text
Post 8 IP   flag post
Mario360 private msg quote post Address this user
Beautiful work Kevin! Excellent!
Post 9 IP   flag post
101723 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?