Hello Owner of a Restoration business (water/mold/etc mitigation and remediation),

✓ Has your restoration business (water/mold/mitigation/remediation) dropped off as a result of the pandemic?
✓ Do you have one or more Matterport cameras that you would like to keep busy scanning?
✓ Want to scan 24/7 Open House Virtual Tours for real estate agents, but need all back-end stuff done?

Find a Matterport Service Provider - in a different market - on the WGAN Find a Matterport Pro Map. Hint: Green, Blue and Purple location pins have public profiles.

Hello Matterport Service Providers,

Are you in a shelter in place market - and have experience such as:

✓ creating single property websites (branded and unbranded)
✓ editing images
✓ creating Highlight Reel
✓ how to syndicate Matterport Tours to RealEstate.com and Home.com

Here's why property restoration companies (fire and flood damage, remolding).

Read this email (below) that I received today.

Dan

---

I run a restoration business (water/mold/etc mitigation and remediation). We use a Matterport Pro2 Lite. Because Covid, we are seeing less business, and our sales person is tied by social distancing and referral sources that aren't working and not referring. Things are critical and I need to focus on my core business more than ever.

At the same time, as you understand, we are starting to see demand from real estate agents for virtual tours.

We have the bandwidth to market this service and to scan property's for RE agents, but I do not have the skills or time to learn how to serve RE agents well on the back-end with services like single address websites, virtual staging, photo enhancement, syndication on Redfin, Zillow, MLS, etc. I know these things are easy to learn and do with plenty of 3rd party services to make it easy. I just don't have the bandwidth to learn about them all, or the resources to invest, set up the accounts/relationships, put it all together and manage the workflow. It is not my core business and don't want to lose focus at a very critical time.

My capable sales guy is largely dead in the water during this crisis, and he would be gung-ho to market Matterport services right now. In fact he already called several RE agents last week. Our marketing company can get a landing page set up quickly on our current website and start some PPC. And we can start scanning today.

I think we can land accounts and scan properties fast. I want a 3rd party back-end service provider that knows everything that the real estate agent needs and has the skills, resources, accounts and relationships to provide it on the back end.

Do you know if people are already offering this kind of service? Do you know anyone who might willing and capable to do it at a rate that will work for all parties?

Best wishes,

[redacted]