Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 31 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
metroMLSMLSMLS WorkflowNOMARReal Estate

Brokerage websites pulling tours not showing up in MLS. Help please!11452

Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm out of the greater Milwaukee area and we use a system called metroMLS. The MLS is has a place to put the virtual tour links but the brokerage websites are not pulling them or displaying the tours. Does anyone have a solution to this or a work around that will make sure the virtual yours show up on brokerage websites like Coldwell Banker.
Post 1 IP   flag post
ToddsFotos private msg quote post Address this user
Most/all aggregate third party websites, i.e. Zillow, Trulia, and real estate brokerages have a reciprocal agreement with the MLS' to pull the listing data direct from the MLS usually within 15-min of the listing going live. The system is designed to pull information from that same listing again when there is a status change (Active to Pending to Sold) and when there is a change in details. That being said there isn't anyway for a photographer or even listing agent to change or modify a brokerage's website.

Personally, I don't worry about the local brokerage websites. The top 4-real estate search engines are Zillow, Realtor, Trulia and Redfin. Zillow will post their 3D Home Tour and Walk-through videos on the first page of the listing with an icon. Realtor will post a "VR-Tour" icon on the first page in the lead photo. Redfin will have an active tour link down in the property details of the first page. Trulia will post a 3D View button in the lower right of the first image BUT, that is pulled from the Zillow 3D Home Tour.

If you ask anybody searching for real estate where they find their content you will find that they have an app on their smart device and it is going to be one of the search engines listed above.

In order to stay relevant you need to create content that is relevant.I hope this is of help to you.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@htimsabbub23 please PM a listing that isn’t showing correctly and the Matterport url and I’ll have my data dude look into it.

This is an MLS data mapping issue. The virtual tour field in the data they send out has a glitch, has permissions not sent right when there are a video tour and a Matterport tour and a host of other possibilities.

Once we track it down and if it’s something we need to contact MetroMLS we will send them notes so it’s quicker to resolve but first we need to see an example. Thanks
Post 3 IP   flag post
jericreson private msg quote post Address this user
In our MLS (NOMAR - New Orleans Metro Area Realtors)- there is currently a new issue with tours input, and having to remove the https:// and simply link the www.

Could that be the issue with your MLS also, possibly?
Post 4 IP   flag post
101634 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?