Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Bulk Voucher PackagesHow ToMarketingPay Per ViewPPVProblemsQuestion of the Day

Solution For Selling Bulk Voucher Packages Help11448

Gerhard private msg quote post Address this user
HI,

I am wondering if any of the forum is using a type of voucher / prepaid platform to sell agents or agencies bulk packages that is say valid for 6 months + .

Been googling looking for a solution that can work as stand alone where you can embed or add a link to your social media ( Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram ) that opens in a separate page or application where clients can buy and book different services online. Not just adding it to your website but work as stand alone lead or sales generator. ( Something like Calendy etc )

Not looking at Salesforce, Hubspot etc. Something useable.

Any recommendations will be welcomed. Thank you in advance.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Gerhard

Can you give us an example of what you would like to accomplish? Or, say the following a different way?
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Gerhard
HI, ...a solution that can work as stand alone where you can embed or add a link to your social media ( Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram ) that opens in a separate page or application where clients can buy and book different services online. Not just adding it to your website but work as stand alone lead or sales generator. ( Something like Calendy etc ) ...

What product and/or service would you like to offer?

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod Hi, basically looking at offering different packages for Covid 19 as bulk offers. so they pay now or pay half now and the vouchers are valid far say 6 months.

So I am looking for a platform that I ca do this on. So the idea is to drop the link on all the social media platforms, and hav ether go to a on pager that you can select different packages, have a payment portal , that then generates the voucher , sending your client a copy with QR code and to you. Do not want to create a page or pop up on website. This needs to work as a standalone application.

I will talk to some app developers I know and see if we cant build something like this. If here is not something like this on the market yet. But been to page 30 of Google and cant find something that will work or can work.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: WGAN-TV RELA Booking System and Billing Platform for Matterport Pros #1245-How To Setup Payment Settings with RELA CEO Mike Land

@Gerhard

CAPTUR3D and RELA (Smart Product Pricing) offers this EXACT solution for Matterport Service Providers/real estate photographers.

RELA Content Management System for Matterport Service Providers and Real Estate Photographers

From the free course: WGAN-TV: RELA Booking System with Team Calendar and Getting Paid

"And with that smart pricing and packaging, we also have the ability to bundle your services into packages so that you can encourage your customers to order the set of services that make the most sense together, you can offer discounts on those bundles if you'd like to offer them more incentive, or you can offer them at their true price."

"But a lot of flexibility there in terms of what services you can bundle and how you can present that to your customer when they're placing an order."

"So from there, once that order's processing, you're confirming the time and the day, it'll sync up to your Google Calendar so that you have all of that information in front of you at all times, and you can manage your schedule that way really easily. So I guess we should jump right into it."

It's at https://RELAhq.com/photographer-store, so, https://RELAhq.com/photographer-store. And Mike took you through these different pieces of it, the booking a shoot, the invoices, getting paid, smart pricing and packages, team calendar syncing and assignments. These are all the features that he covered.

And then, ah, here's that $25 a month, start your free trial. I think what Mike is asking us to do, Because this page is not public yet, if I'm not mistaken.

- It's not public, and we'll also put a link to this page when we update the pricing on the special We Get Around page. So you'll have access to do that from--

CAPTUR3D

From the free course: 8A-WGAN-TV | CAPTUR3D Training for Matterport Service Providers - CAPTUR3D is a MUST HAVE Content Management System for Matterport Pros | Taught by PHORIA Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer Steven Kounnas. | 5+ Hours

[See Booking Platform explanation]

Please also see this WGAN Forum discussion:

21 Reasons to use the Free CAPTUR3D Embeddable Booking Platform (Beta)

I could imagine that the following WGAN Forum discussion might be helpful too:

How to Create Free Digital eGift Cards: Get Fees Waived on 1st $1,000 Sales

Dan

WGAN Special Offers

✓ RELA - WGAN Forum Members Special Pricing: RELA Property Websites/Booking Platform
CAPTUR3D - Get 6 free CAPTUR3D Property Packs when you use this WGAN Affiliate Link for CAPTUR3D
Post 4 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod Thanks Dan, I saw Real about 3 years ago and was tinkering with it. Will also revisit Captured3d

But I am still looking at a standalone platform
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Gerhard

Does this solve your puzzle?

Transcript: WGAN-TV How to Make Money with HomePlan Pay Per View Service

This is a service of WGAN Member HomePlanNZ Director Scott MacKenzie (@HomePlanNZ)

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
101422 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?