Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360EyeSpy360EyeSpyLIVEMatterportReal Estate

Are you offering Matterport AND EyeSpy360?11421

realeshots private msg quote post Address this user
Is anyone here offering both services?

I find the ability of EyeSpy360 to offer the EyeSpyLIVE and Shared Viewing to be extremely beneficial for agents, especially now.

If you are offering both services, do you shoot two tours? Is it and either or type of service?
Post 1 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@realeshots I offer both, but am not shooting 2 tours at one location.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanhscott
@realeshots I offer both, but am not shooting 2 tours at one location.

so it is an either or. I assume you see higher price ranges choosing the MP and the mid to lower prices selecting ES360?
Post 3 IP   flag post
@realeshots Yes, for me, it is "either or."

My specific purpose of offering both, was to attempt to attract agents with listings in the lower price points. As I only began offering both in mid-March (about the same time that Coronavirus pretty much changed our whole world), I am sorry to say I do not have good data to report at this point.

Just this weekend, I sent out a bulk email, offering both services included in packages with floor plans and still photos and, out of the 4,800 emails sent, I have only received interest from 3 agents so far; 2 asked about Matterport and 1 about floor plans (0 about EyeSpy360).

Part of the problem here is likely same as your area, which is that Real Estate agents are considered essential, but we as media providers are not.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Birmingham, Alabama
rko1 private msg quote post Address this user
We offer both. In the last 2 weeks we have done 15 to 20 EyeSpy360s and about 15 Matterports. Both have their place, both are very sellable, especially with the now with COVID concerns. EyeSpy360 is really busy and their processing is a bit slow, but it is a work in progress. We are able to edit and manipulate the scans. They do not offer true banding at this point. We have had a Zoom talk with Andrew (EyeSpy360) and these people are very serious about providing a GREAT product. We are continuing to receive orders daily for both platforms.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
I'm offering both as well, but never for the same project. The homes I shoot tend to be large and complex, with 30-40% of the 360° panos located outdoors, including aerial panos. To date, I have processed all my EyeSpy360 tours myself, skipping the dollhouse model. My clients tend not to care about the dollhouse, but they love EyeSpy's LIVE TOUR feature.

Building and connecting panos in the EyeSpy platform is completely different from other systems. The panos are converted to panoramic "donuts" on which you make linear connections. Then you explore the tour and fine-tune the hotspot locations. It takes a bit longer than other systems like NodalView, RicohTours, etc, but it works well and the process ensures that if you connect the Kitchen to the Family room, the connection will work both directions. For better or worse, you can't make a connection only one way. EyeSpy certainly clicks today with social distancing.

Of course you can share any virtual tour using Zoom or another video conferencing app, but these don't let the buyer manipulate the tour, which is engaging. Just watching a presentation does not compare to driving the movement, exploring a home.

Here is one of my EyeSpy360 projects:

...and here is the "donut"-view pano linkage:

Post 6 IP   flag post
@Home3D Nice work. Did that floor plan come out of EyeSpy360 processing?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Home3D
I'm offering both as well, but never for the same project. The homes I shoot tend to be large and complex, with 30-40% of the 360° panos located outdoors, including aerial panos. To date, I have processed all my EyeSpy360 tours myself, skipping the dollhouse model. My clients tend not to care about the dollhouse, but they love EyeSpy's LIVE TOUR feature.

Building and connecting panos in the EyeSpy platform is completely different from other systems. The panos are converted to panoramic "donuts" on which you make linear connections. Then you explore the tour and fine-tune the hotspot locations. It takes a bit longer than other systems like NodalView, RicohTours, etc, but it works well and the process ensures that if you connect the Kitchen to the Family room, the connection will work both directions. For better or worse, you can't make a connection only one way. EyeSpy certainly clicks today with social distancing.

Where is that floor plan from?
Of course you can share any virtual tour using Zoom or another video conferencing app, but these don't let the buyer manipulate the tour, which is engaging. Just watching a presentation does not compare to driving the movement, exploring a home.

Here is one of my EyeSpy360 projects:

...and here is the "donut"-view pano linkage:

Where is the floor plan from?
Post 8 IP   flag post
stephenrowley private msg quote post Address this user
"Of course you can share any virtual tour using Zoom or another video conferencing app, but these don't let the buyer manipulate the tour, which is engaging. Just watching a presentation does not compare to driving the movement, exploring a home"

I think in zoom you can allow the client to take control of the mouse, so that way both parties are able to manipulate the shared screen content, I my be wrong but I am sure I have seen it somewhere
Post 9 IP   flag post
jarednelson1 private msg quote post Address this user
Where is that Floor Plan From
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
The "donut" graphic is how EyeSpy makes connections. You can send in the panos and they use this to make them, or you can do it yourself. Each donut represents the entire 360° view of a rectilinear pano, sort of looking from the top-down or bottom-up. the center is the bottom, the floor, and the outside of the donut is to top or ceiling. You spin them around to find a doorway, for example, in a kitchen and the matching doorway in, for example a family room. Then you draw the red line connecting this doorway from the opposite room sides. It's challenging the first time you do it, then it becomes "okay, I get it". I made all these connections myself.

The Floor Plan was a hired service the agent engaged. Service sent a man out with laser measure who spent a couple hours. I don't know the service name, but here is the floor plan. I'll try to find out the company here in L.A. I believe the cost was over $500.

Post 11 IP   flag post
@Home3D To clarify further, once this floor plan file was completed, you forwarded to EyeSpy360 for them to replace their own floor plan with this one to make it interactive, or how did the work flow come together?
Post 12 IP   flag post
Frederick
Support Team
London
EyeSpy360_Support private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @bryanhscott,

Yes! You can certainly upload your own floor plan and then make it interactive on our platform. Please see this webpage below for a step-by-step video tutorial on how to do this:

https://www.eyespy360.com/en-gb/faq/How_To_Add_A_Floor_Plan.html

Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Post 13 IP   flag post
101646 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?