Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360EyeSpy360Real EstateRealtors

EyeSpy360: Creating a tour of my office11410

realeshots private msg quote post Address this user
This should be interesting. Creating a tour using EyeSpy360 of my office. 52 - 360 pics. Using Theta V(Z1 being delivered in a day or two).
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@realeshots

Cool! Love to see it when done.

Did you know that you can have EyeSpy360 create the EyeSpy360 virtual tour of your office for you using their Tour-as-a-Service (TaaS) button?

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
@realeshots

Did you know that you can have EyeSpy360 create the EyeSpy360 virtual tour of your office for you using their Tour-as-a-Service (TaaS) button?

Dan

Yes, I am just getting started and thought it would be a good way for me to learn with a non-client tour.
Post 3 IP   flag post

Getting there. Whittled down the tour to 40 shots. Interface keeps "jumping" while repositioning panos. Cannot get the Eyespy Plans to work properly. I physically measured my tripod(Manfrotto VR Monopod) and Theta V. Still cannot get wall lines to match up and when dragging reference points, they are difficult to get "perspective" accurate.
Post 4 IP   flag post
So I configured my tour on my own and now when I hit "publish" it is asking for payment. 40 scenes X $.79/scene over 20 = $15.80 plus the $15.80 for the initial cost of up to 20 scenes.

I thought the charge was only for Eyespy to configure the tour and create the floor plan, but if we did it on our own, we paid nothing.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Lisbon, Portugal and London
Pedrotex69 private msg quote post Address this user
I have done the same yesterday for the first time, my first eyespy360 tour, as you I did my tour manually, then it said I had to pay the same amount has if I didn't do it.I did not send it thrue.

I did take the pictures to low for what they recomend. so decided to reshoot them with the recomended high and it did look much better, so on that one I decided to send it, and let them doing the tour automatically.

So Today I just got my tour (24 Hours after)and I have to say it looks preety good, I still have to make a few adjustments, but it does save a lot of time.

All the best, keep safe.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedrotex69
I have done the same yesterday for the first time, my first eyespy360 tour, as you I did my tour manually, then it said I had to pay the same amount has if I didn't do it.I did not send it thrue.

I did take the pictures to low for what they recomend. so decided to reshoot them with the recomended high and it did look much better, so on that one I decided to send it, and let them doing the tour automatically.

So Today I just got my tour (24 Hours after)and I have to say it looks preety good, I still have to make a few adjustments, but it does save a lot of time.

All the best, keep safe.

What's the recommended height? My Theta V and Manfrotto monopod put the center of the lens at about 58 11/16" high.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by realeshots
So I configured my tour on my own and now when I hit "publish" it is asking for payment. 40 scenes X $.79/scene over 20 = $15.80 plus the $15.80 for the initial cost of up to 20 scenes.

I thought the charge was only for Eyespy to configure the tour and create the floor plan, but if we did it on our own, we paid nothing.

I am also seeing that in this request for payment is says 12 months of hosting. Does this mean any given tour can only be hosted for 12 months or that this is the length of the current subscription?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Still waiting for support to reply to my inquiries yesterday.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
@realeshots

Dan

Dan, Do you know if the subscription plan we have through WGAN is $29.99/mo for unlimited tours, hosted for as long as needed, THEN $15.80 IF you choose Eyespy360 to configure the tour and create the floor plan? I tried publicshing my tour, sans floor plan because I could not get the measurements to work properly, and it prompted me to pay $31.60($15.80 for tour and $15.80 for additional 20 scenes).
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @realeshots
Dan, Do you know if the subscription plan we have through WGAN is $29.99/mo for unlimited tours, hosted for as long as needed, THEN $15.80 IF you choose Eyespy360 to configure the tour and create the floor plan? I tried publicshing my tour, sans floor plan because I could not get the measurements to work properly, and it prompted me to pay $31.60($15.80 for tour and $15.80 for additional 20 scenes).

I will reach out to @EyeSpy360 to check.

Thanks for your patience.

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
Here is the link to the EyeSpy360 tour I created. I muffed it a bit by omitting some shots and including the wrong ones for the hall ways. Still learning this platform.

Post 12 IP   flag post
Frederick
Support Team
London
EyeSpy360_Support private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @realeshots,

On the WGAN deal $15.80 is the fee per tour and you can either submit your 360 photos as:

a) a TaaS order where we will build your 360 tour, 3D model box and 2D floor plan for you.

or alternatively

b) you can build the tour yourself.

To select the TaaS option, all you have to do is upload your 360 photos and then click the Orange TaaS button at the top of the screen inside your tour editor where you will be prompted to pay $15.80.

To build the tour yourself, you can use all of our features inside the tour editor after uploading your photos. When you've finished building your tour, click the blue Publish button and you will be prompted to pay $15.80 before your tour goes live.

I hope that answers your question!
Post 13 IP   flag post
101421 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?