Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360EyeSpy360TaaS

EyeSpy360 offer in the forum11365

realeshots private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
@realeshots

1. You can disable EyeSpyLIVE.
2. You can enable others to use EyeSpyLIVE without the option to engage with the agent.
3. As the creator, you can specify if you or your client receives EyeSpyLIVE calls.

Does the above answer your EyeSpy360 questions?

Dan

Does EyeSpy360 have a dashboard for the agent to access all of their current and past tours that they ordered from me?
Post 26 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@realeshots

No. You have the dashboard.

Dan
Post 27 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
@realeshots

No. You have the dashboard.

Dan

So how does an agent access the links to their tours and access old tours? Also, I know there is the ability to brand a tour with logos, hotspots and the nadir, but can you send an agent a branded AND unbranded tour at the same time? One for the MLS and one for their own marketing/website/social media?
Post 28 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen grab from EyeSpy360 dashboard

You are in control of the content that you provide to your client.

It is easy for you to create branded - and unbranded - links to provide your client. Please see screen grab of EyeSpy360 dashboard above.

EyeSpy360 Branded link example:
https://We-Get-Around-Network.vr-360-tour.com/e/P5IBcA0dYKs/e?initvars.autorotate.enabled=true

EyeSpy360 UnBranded link example:
https://www.vr-360-tour.com/e/P5IBcA0dYKs/e?hide_e3play=true&hide_logo=true&hide_nadir=true&hidelive=true&initvars.autorotate.enabled=true

Dan
Post 29 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@EyeSpy360 must be swamped with all the latest attention :-) good for him
Post 30 IP   flag post

Does anyone know how many people can view a tour using the Eyespy Live tool?
Post 31 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@realeshots

@EyeSpy360 writes:

"... its actually 'unlimited' however due to UI restrictions especially on mobile, we would suggest not more than 5 or 6."

Dan
Post 32 IP   flag post
simbany1 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, new member here and still going through the info! I signed up for the 29.99/mo Eyespy plan. Uploaded about 20 360 photos and published the tour. I had to pay the $15.80 to get it published and waiting for the floor plans back from Eyespy. Anyone know how that works and how you get notified? Thanks! Happy Easter!
Post 33 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by simbany1
Hi, new member here and still going through the info! I signed up for the 29.99/mo Eyespy plan. Uploaded about 20 360 photos and published the tour. I had to pay the $15.80 to get it published and waiting for the floor plans back from Eyespy. Anyone know how that works and how you get notified? Thanks! Happy Easter!

You'll get an email in roughly 24 hours that the tour is done and you can access everything in your account.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by realeshots
Quote:

You'll get an email in roughly 24 hours that the tour is done and you can access everything in your account.

Awesome thanks! Saw it said in a few hours so I'll just wait.
Post 35 IP   flag post
So, I have a tour for an agent in the mls and if you choose non-branded, the shared view feature is not available. Anyone else circumvent this? This defeats the whole purpose of using this platform for me.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

So it's been over 36 hours and I haven't received an email or any notification about my 3d floor plan. Sent an email to them as well. Do you get any notifications in the dashboard or tour? TIA
Post 37 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So it's been over 36 hours and I haven't received an email or any notification about my 3d floor plan. Sent an email to them as well. Do you get any notifications in the dashboard or tour? TIA

I get an email saying the order is completed. Give them a call.
Post 38 IP   flag post
I did and left a message with a service. Supposed to call me back...
Post 39 IP   flag post
TamiB private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Dan,

I have had a couple of exchanges via email with EyeSpy360 to get the free first tour code and confirm first month free and that I'm getting the 9.99/month offer honored and I'm not getting anywhere. Could you assist in getting me in touch with Andrew Nichols to confirm and get the free first tour code?

1st reply from support on to my inquiry on 4/2, arrived on 4/7,
referring to the new offer being the right link and no reply to my other request to confirm what I'm subscribed for nor 1st free month nor 1st free tour code.

I supplied screen shots showing Andrew stating they would honor the original offer for those who singed up before "x" date, from WGAN Forum thread and asked if support could escalate my inquiry to Andrew on 4/7 when I replied to restate my questions.

I have had no contact since 4/7.

I also have a question for the Forum: The way I uderstand the offer, I can create my own tour stuff for no additional charge on top of the 9.99/month. I only have an additional charge per tour for the Taas service. Is that correct?

My Kandao QooCam 8k has arrived and I am preparing to test uploading to EyeSpy360. Was hoping to have heard back from them by now.

Thanks so much.
Post 40 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamiB
Hello Dan,

I have had a couple of exchanges via email with EyeSpy360 to get the free first tour code and confirm first month free and that I'm getting the 9.99/month offer honored and I'm not getting anywhere. Could you assist in getting me in touch with Andrew Nichols to confirm and get the free first tour code?

1st reply from support on to my inquiry on 4/2, arrived on 4/7,
referring to the new offer being the right link and no reply to my other request to confirm what I'm subscribed for nor 1st free month nor 1st free tour code.

I supplied screen shots showing Andrew stating they would honor the original offer for those who singed up before "x" date, from WGAN Forum thread and asked if support could escalate my inquiry to Andrew on 4/7 when I replied to restate my questions.

I have had no contact since 4/7.

I also have a question for the Forum: The way I uderstand the offer, I can create my own tour stuff for no additional charge on top of the 9.99/month. I only have an additional charge per tour for the Taas service. Is that correct?

My Kandao QooCam 8k has arrived and I am preparing to test uploading to EyeSpy360. Was hoping to have heard back from them by now.

Thanks so much.

That deal was done some time ago. The new deal is $29.99/mo plus $15.80/tour with up to 20 panos. $.79/pano after the first 20.
Post 41 IP   flag post
I signed up a while back before the offer link was updated and Dan Smigrod got Andrew to agree to honor the original offer for a few folks that signed up after feb expiry but before getting the new offer link posted. It's all in the Forum Threads what I'm referring to.
Post 42 IP   flag post
Quote:
I signed up a while back before the offer link was updated and Dan Smigrod got Andrew to agree to honor the original offer for a few folks that signed up after feb expiry but before getting the new offer link posted. It's all in the Forum Threads what I'm referring to.

Call them on the phone.
Post 43 IP   flag post
For additional clarification, I'm looking to confirm if there is a per tour fee, even if I create my own,

OR

Only a per tour fee if I use Taas?
Post 44 IP   flag post
Quote:
For additional clarification, I'm looking to confirm if there is a per tour fee, even if I create my own,

OR

Only a per tour fee if I use Taas?

There is a per tour fee for all tours.
Post 45 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@TamiB

Quote:
Originally Posted by @TamiB
Hello Dan,

@EyeSpy360 Founder Andrew Nicholls let me know that he will reply to all the WGAN Forum discussions that mention @EyeSpy360 the week of 20 April 2020.

I could imagine that like other 3D/360 virtual tour platforms, @EyeSpy360 has been swamped with interest, orders and email for 24/7 Open House Virtual Tours.

Thanks for your patience hearing back from @EyeSpy360 ...

Stay safe and enjoy your weekend,

Dan
Post 46 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
I have experienced and client I referred experienced and I told them that they were very responsive but the the recent demand has caused growing pains and my client was cool with it. I'm cool with it as well and wish them well
Post 47 IP   flag post
101646 47 22
This topic is archived. Start new topic?