Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3DVistaHosting PlatformsKuulaRicoh Theta Z1Versus

Using a Ricoh Theta Z1: Which 3D/360 Virtual Tour Hosting Platform is best?11348

realeshots private msg quote post Address this user
Looking to be able to offer a walkthrough tour that is hosted as long as is needed. I don't want a tour to cease being hosted because I ran out of tours available. Agents like to use tours for marketing. Matterport is obviously high quality, but once you exceed tour limits, you have to continue to upgrade.
Post 1 IP   flag post
jthorstad private msg quote post Address this user
I like Kuula.co and pay for their Business plan ($48/mo). I also use a Z1.

You'll get 20 different opinions here. I've tried every tour provider and found Kuula to be the most intuitive. I feel like it makes my tours look like my own, too, with the whitelisting allowed by my Business level plan.
Post 2 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Kuula is very good. And I like seekbeak.com, which has awesome features like analytics.

But if you ask me, I would go for selfhosting with 3DVista, which is very intuitive and also fast to edit.
Post 3 IP   flag post
jthorstad private msg quote post Address this user
@MeshImages - do you host on AWS? I'm interested in exploring this...is 3DVista really $500?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeshImages
Kuula is very good. And I like seekbeak.com, which has awesome features like analytics.

But if you ask me, I would go for selfhosting with 3DVista, which is very intuitive and also fast to edit.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I am hosting with a German provider called Allinkl.

Yes, 3Dvista is an investment, but worth every penny. Have a look at the tour demos on the website. It's very easy to learn and very powerful in customization.

This is a nice example, what you can do with it. In times of corona, have a trip to Switzerland

3dvista is also offering a trial version.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
You will certainly get many opinions, so here are some more to confuse you!

I've done many NodalView tours and really like the platform. Quick and easy, panos can be downloaded and re-uploaded/replaced without breaking the hotspot links, great feature. It also has a LIVE Session capability similar to EyeSpy360's, though EyeSpy is even better here.

So on to EyeSpy360. Building the links is very different in this system which takes some getting used to, but works well and guarantees that each link works both directions. EyeSpy's LIVE TOUR feature is thrilling my clients during the COVID-19 stay-at-home orders. It works and you can have multiple participants on a call and all the participants can see and talk with each other - right in the tour!

Both NodalView and EyeSpy360 allow all parties to share control of the walkthrough navigation... one at a time of course.

3DVista I have not yet constructed a tour in, but I will. It is the most powerful - by far - 360 app I've seen. It's like Adobe Photoshop or After Effects - 360 tours on steriods. This one will take you anywhere you want to go with incredible depth if you want. "Live panos" which automatically fade from day to sunset to night, and "Animated panos" in which a TV screen automatically plays a video as if it is fully live action, or a person stands behind a counter talking to you in full live motion - inside of a pano! Incredible capabilities if you want to spend the time to learn it. And rumor has it that Live video/audio sessions within tours is right around the corner (very close . But don't expect to learn this program in two hours, any more than you could master Photoshop in a day. It's deep. But it's powerful. I am a expert with Photoshop, Lightroom and Premiere. It took time, but the rewards have been worth it.
Post 6 IP   flag post
realeshots private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeshImages
I am hosting with a German provider called Allinkl.

Yes, 3Dvista is an investment, but worth every penny. Have a look at the tour demos on the website. It's very easy to learn and very powerful in customization.

This is a nice example, what you can do with it. In times of corona, have a trip to Switzerland

3dvista is also offering a trial version.

That looks amazing!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
Peterborough, United Kingdom
angusnorriss private msg quote post Address this user
@MeshImages that homepage is very impressive. How is that made? Drone?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Yes, drone video clips. 3Dvista allows Pano automation comparable to Matterport walkthrough, but additionally with hotspots (the text Infos) in it.
Post 9 IP   flag post
101429 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?