Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CoronavirusCOVID19Real EstateSearchWish List

Virus causing Matterport call to action11258

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport needs to offer a search function much like an MLS property search on real estate websites. When they do it gives providers and agents a way to give potential home buyers a way to see all the homes available for sale without going to the property. I have done real estate websites at every level since 1004, one of which has been an IDX provider to where we take the raw data that the MLS gives and turns it into a zillow / realtor.com search experience. Matterport can easily do this and I have asked since 2015 with no progress. Now it's essential and would give Matterport a lot of publicity. If you agree post everywhere.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain - Agreed. And thank you for pointing the laser pen.

Permit me to up the ante. I have complained for years that Realtor.com, for years, has fumbled their one opportunity to regain some eyeballs from Zillow by NOT focusing their advertising TO THE PUBLIC on the fact they are the leading listing platform which is integrated with Matterport.

My longtime recommendations: (1) Realtor should put a big pop-up on their top landing page BOASTING that they have Matterport tours integrated. (2) Realtor should drastically increase the size and impact of the button denoting which listings include Matterport models. (4) This is the top - Realtor should have a large, clear, MATTERPORT FILTER button which will display, within any search criteria such as city, etc, only those listings which include MP tours. These actions would, especially now, propel millions of home buyers to the Realtor.com site.

Realtor should buy TV advertising promoting all this on all the “home channels” and home programs like HGTV. And do it NOW while the issue is forefront.

I spend over 30 years as a TV commercial director for national and international clients and am, to my knowledge, the only RE photographer who’s an active member of the TV Academy and Directors Guild of America. That doesn’t make me better than anyone, but it does, I hope, lend some credence to my perspective.
Post 2 IP   flag post
immersivespaces private msg quote post Address this user
This would be unlikely as it would conflict with their relationship with realtor.com/homes.com.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101436 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?