Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Assisted LivingIndependent LivingMarketingMemory CareRetirement CommunitiesSenior LivingVersus

Matterport Virtual Tour for Senior Living: Assisted-Independent-Memory Care11224

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Senior Living Apartment: Matterport 3D Virtual Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod

]Senior Living Apartment: EyeSpy360 360 Virtual Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod

Hi All,

High on your list of business development should be senior living communities. (see success story below)

These communities might be:

✓ assisted living
✓ independent living
✓ memory care (Alzheimer's Care)
✓ homes for group of seniors
✓ retirement communities

This outreach might be:

✓ phone (cold call sales manager)
✓ follow-up email
✓ social media posts
✓ introductions via LinkedIn

What began as my test to compare a Matterport 3D Virtual Tours versus EyeSpy360 360º Virtual Tours of a senior living apartment will likely result in either a Matterport or EyeSpy360 shoot in [b]nearly two dozen US markets[/b].

I received a frantic request from the Vice President/Marketing and Advertising - by phone and email - to get virtual tours done ASAP to solve a real marketing challenge caused by Coronavirus (COVID-19). More in a moment on the problem that virtual tours solve for senior living communities in the time of COVID-19.

Each market will consist of virtual tours of senior living communities (assisted living, independent living and/or memory care).

Specifically:

✓ various furnished apartment models in each Community
✓ restaurant
✓ fitness center
✓ salon
✓ pool
✓ TV/Game area
✓ chapel
✓ meeting room

The senior Community where my Mom lives in Atlanta, for example, is on "lock down" as a result of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Even family and friends can NOT visit.

Senior living prospects - and their family - must rely on whatever visual storytelling tools that the Community has to offer.

If you do not see a Matterport 3D Tour, an EyeSpy360 Tour or other 3D/360 Virtual Tour on a senior living website, they are a prospect for you.

Keep in mind that many senior living Communities are owned by larger companies. Large companies want to get one quote, place one order and have one point of contact.

As the Founder of the We Get Around Network Forum Community of 15,000+ virtual tour service Providers - Matterport, Google Street View, EyeSpy360, iGuide, Asteroom, Metareal Stage, etc. - I get inbound calls and emails like the above.

It helped that I published examples in the We Get Around Network Forum and in the We Get Around Network Gallery. I encourage you to promote your 3D or 360 Virtual Tour examples in the WGAN Forum and social media. (You might have related virtual tours such os apartment communities to show prospects. That works too!)

Again, large companies want to place one order for multiple markets:

✓ quote the entire project and (sub-contract to Matterport Pros), or
✓ refer work with a company that can do large Matterport scanning projects - or other 3D/360 virtual tours - at scale (feel free to reach out to me for help: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com or book a time on my scheduling page)

What questions do you have about Matterport 3D Tours, EyeSpy360 360º Virtual Tours - or other 3D/360 Virtual Tours of senior living Communities?

Best,

Dan
CDC Recommendations: Implementation of Mitigation Strategies for Communities with Local COVID-19 Transmission
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Example of Senior Living Community in Atlanta being accessible only by residents, staff and caregivers. Family, friends and potential residents can not enter the building.

Visitor Guideline sheet
Post 2 IP   flag post
Ghagendorf private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Dan,
Of course I'm bias towards MP since I am a MSP. How much cheaper does a EyeSpy360 price than Matterport. Knowing a percentage would be great. Thanks!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Ghagendorf

EyeSpy360 pricing for WGAN Members

All WGAN Forum discussions tagged: EyeSpy360

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

eBlast received Tuesday, 17 March 2020.

Hi All,

The retirement community needs your help by scanning their spaces so that they potential residents - and their families - can virtual tour the place.

This eBlast (above) that I received today is probably happening around the globe.

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Courtesy of The Wall Street Journal | Tuesday, 17 March 2020 | Page A7

Hi All,

"On Friday [13 March 2020], Gov. Ron DeSantis banned all visitation to nursing homes and similar facilities in Broward County, home to Fort Lauderdale and the county with the highest number of cases in the state," says The Wall Street Journal today (17 March 2020).

Again, the retirement community needs the help of Matterport Service Providers to scan all their spaces so that they potential residents - and their families - can virtual tour the place.

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@Ghagendorf For me, inclusive of the usual 4-6 exterior 360's, I do one scan for every 40 square feet with Matterport. With EyeSpy360, I can get it done with one spherical photo for each 120 square feet. This does not translate to a tour that is 1/3 the cost of a Matterport Tour to the client, because certain parts of the workflow stay the same; drive-time, client interaction before and after, set-up, tear-down, office-time, etc., however the average savings over Matterport to my client is 38% (24% for small jobs under 1,000sf to 47% for jobs between 4,001 and 5,000sf.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A senior living community's media release that mentions Matterport (in case you are seeking examples):

✓ PRNewswire (29 April 2021) Immanuel's The Landing Named Best Senior Living Community in Lincoln

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
101436 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?