Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Advice

Great Realtor Examples Using Matterport?1121

cdpmedia private msg quote post Address this user
All -
I had asked the question a different way previously and was disheartened that it did not produce a single reference account to use an an example.

What I am looking for are links to successful realtors sites who are doing a great job of exposing/exploiting the MP tours in their site. I want to show these to one of my own customers who has challenged me to show her a single example of someone who is leveraging these tours and reaping the value...at least visually.

Also, I had gone out on limb with this customer suggesting that having MP tours "helps get listings" ! But when I went to show her any examples of Realtor sites that do a good job of marketing MP tours as a solid reason to give that Realtor the listing....I find ZERO examples.

Ugg. Starting to feel that I am selling an empty bag of hopes and dreams that never actually get used. Please, do any of you have examples / customers whose web sites do our MP tours justice?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Standard
Wandsworth U.K.
RobinLycka private msg quote post Address this user
apartments.com
Post 2 IP   flag post
Cleveland, OH
CLE3D private msg quote post Address this user
I have unfortunately not really found many either for a real estate agent, which is why we are buiding out our site to be an example of what one could look like and then rolling that into my biz partners (RE Agent) own website to highlight what technologies are being utilized and why a seller should list with him... So unfortunately I cannot offer the example yet, but check back with me soon after the new year!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Omaha, NE
judysmithre private msg quote post Address this user
I use it. Go to JudySmitTeam.com
Look in front page center button on bottom row.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Standard
Wandsworth U.K.
RobinLycka private msg quote post Address this user
Also, this is one of my clients. They donĀ“t use it on everything, but on select properties.
http://www.keatingestates.com/sales/knatchbull-road-london-se5-1319
Post 5 IP   flag post
Jerry_D private msg quote post Address this user
I would be interested in seeing more examples as well. Both my wife and I are realtors in the NW Arkansas area. We own our own MP camera and created this webpage (http://www.nwarealtours.com/) as a way to feature all of our tours. This is very much 'work in progress' and we're looking into re-design it or using a 3rd party. Thanks.
Post 6 IP   flag post
seanminor private msg quote post Address this user
I'm an agent and I don't have it on my site. I don't get much traffic to the site. The agents I do scans for don't put it on their site. I'm guessing because they don't want to spend the money to have their web guy do it. They get the listing when they do the listing presentation and show them a tool they use that no one else is and explain all of the benefits. Just because its not on the agents site doesn't mean it's of little value. Want to help new agents get a listing over an experienced agent, introduce them to Matterport and help them with their presentation. I guarantee you they will get the listing if presented well.

The high producing agents in my office who are using Matterport know that it works and it gives them the competitive advantage. Our market is starting to get tight so there will be more competition for listings, thus they will need a unique and effective marketing tool.

Don't waste too much time on those who can't see it as the unique tool it is. Did you ask thought provoking questions to uncover the reason for that particular question because that is a very specific belief.

Buyers are looking at homes 6-9 months before they plan on making a move- Realtor 2014 Buyer Survey. Buyer comes across a home in the area with a 3D tour. Do you think that buyer would call that agent to come list their home? Chances are greater than if they didn't have the 3D tour, so I believe it works both sides in attracting listings.

www.altmanbrothers.com
www.tamborrel.com (they are in my area and do all of their listings- look in their blog for examples)
http://davidyoungandcompany.com/3d-gallery (these guys are high end, do their own scans)
www.redfin.com (all of their listings come with a tour)
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
High end company using in Denver:

http://larinamcclain.com/matterport-3d-video/
Post 8 IP   flag post
JacobVR private msg quote post Address this user
I use it too
Post 9 IP   flag post
Mikesobay private msg quote post Address this user
http://thealtmanbrothers.com/portfolio_entries/matterport/
Post 10 IP   flag post
cdpmedia private msg quote post Address this user
There are some really excellent and helpful posts here all. Thanks!
Post 11 IP   flag post
JohnBarker private msg quote post Address this user
www.topdawg.com
Post 12 IP   flag post
101421 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?