Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BlueSketchFloor PlansPadstylerVirtual Staging

Padstyler acquires Blue-Sketch11169

Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
Padstyler acquires Blue-Sketch, Award Winning Virtual Staging and 3D Architectural Rendering company
Austin, TX – New Orleans, LA – March 6th, 2020

Padstyler, a leading Virtual Staging provider today announced the completion of acquisition of Blue-Sketch, a renowned New Orleans company creating high quality architectural visualization solutions for the luxury real estate industry. The acquisition will strengthen Padstyler’s already leading position in the field of Virtual Staging and 3D Architectural Visualization.

Blue-Sketch was founded in 2016 to serve the growing number of 3D camera technologies in real estate. Combining her background in technology and entrepreneurship, the founder Petra Soderling was quickly able to build a product portfolio that utilized 3D models’ technical capabilities.

Offering Schematic Floor Plans, Architectural Renderings, and Virtual Staging solutions, Blue-Sketch has delivered digital marketing packages to over 6000 real estate listings. Blue-Sketch received the ‘Best of Houzz in Customer Satisfaction’ award in 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.

Padstyler will continue to serve the Blue-Sketch clientele with the same attention to high quality both in its products as well as customer service.

Says CJ Singh, Founder and CEO of Padstyler: “We are happy to be able to welcome the Blue-Sketch platform into Padstyler. The same values on great, purposeful and functional design, impeccable technical execution, and most importantly personalized customer service have driven us forward and enabled Padstyler to become a leader in our field.”

“I have great confidence in Padstyler’s capability to take the Blue-Sketch experience forward. Our existing clients, designers, and partners will be able to carry on their work knowing the same philosophy on aesthetics, architecture, and business ethics prevail.” says Petra Soderling, Founder of Blue-Sketch.

For more information:
Padstyler LLC: CJ Singh, CEO

Email: cj@padstyler.com

Blue-Sketch: Ismo Rantala, acting CEO

Email: ismo@blue-sketch.com

Post 1 IP   flag post
neeravbm private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats, @PetraSoderling!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic
Seattle
kjoman private msg quote post Address this user
Wow! Congratulations Petra! You've done an amazing job!
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@PetraSoderling

Congrats and best wishes on your next great adventure!

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
3D Renderings
AEC Elevation Drawings
Montreal, Québec
ArchimedStudio private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats to Blue-Sketch! I was a very happy customer.

However, it's really not the case anymore with Padstyler. I don't know where they have the virtual staging images worked on and if anyone looks at the images before sending them back to the client, but the quality is very poor (missing shading on furniture, missing shadows on walls and floor). Some furniture are really badly integrated and the result is just bad. They do accept critic and work on revisions, but it's been over a week, and they are on their 4th version! (The 3rd one still had major problems!)

Can anyone recommend another Virtual Staging company that can deliver quality and has reasonable turnaround times?

Thanks in advance,
Matt
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic
Seattle
kjoman private msg quote post Address this user
Box Brownie
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@ArchimedStudio

I reached out to Padstyler CEO CJ Singh.

CJ asked me to post this....

——-
Hello Matt,
Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you and I regret that your experience was not optimal for this order. Our design team is a group of hard working humans just like you, and they are not perfect. But what I can assure you is that we always stand behind our work and that’s why we are one of the rare companies that back up ALL orders with a 100% money back guarantee. We always strive to to serve our customers to the best of our abilities. And when we can’t, we will make it right or we will refund your money, no questions asked. That is what we did for you in this case.

We have been slammed with work in the wake of COVID-19 impact as more photographers and Real Estate agents look to Virtual Staging and Virtual Renovation to market properties. During this time we have had to rapidly ramp up our workforce and that can sometimes lead to growing pains. We are operating in a steady state now and our quality assurance process is back to where it needs to be.

I will tell you that we have the same designers, same processes and same catalog of designs as Blue Sketch. Only thing that has changed is the company name. I would love to share the glowing reviews that we receive daily, and that’s the reason we are the only consistently 5 star rated Virtual Staging company on Google.

CJ

———

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
3D Renderings
AEC Elevation Drawings
Montreal, Québec
ArchimedStudio private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Dan for posting, and thanks CJ for taking the time to write this.

I must say that the communication with CJ was for the most part very easy and I received replies from him very quickly. I do understand the current situation and believe I must have had bad luck.
That being said, I have a very unhappy client still waiting for his virtual staging that I promised last week.
In the end, I'm the one who looks bad (and this is why in 15 years in business, I have almost NEVER outsourced anything).

I wish everyone well during these difficult times.

Matt
Post 8 IP   flag post
101646 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?