Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseDuplicateHow ToQuestion of the Day

Creating Duplicate in Matterport Cloud?11159

MarcelloM private msg quote post Address this user
Is it possible creating Duplicate in Matterport Cloud?
I need to duplicate Space without the need to re-do all Workshop edits like mattertags, start position, snapshots, highlight reel etc. The purpose is having two different spaces edited differently.

One space - the original - will remain as it is, the duplicate will have some different editing and should have a new URL.
If anyone has an idea or is it possible, please let me know!
Thank you!
Post 1 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@MarcelloM Not sure which plan you are on, Classic or New, from the standpoint of Matterport Processing costs, but isn't it as simple as re-uploading the captured tour into Workshop, then renaming? At that point, you have 2 spaces, presumably the same prior to editing, until you begin to modify one of them differently.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Brooklyn, NY
Oboldyrev private msg quote post Address this user
It is as simple as @BryanScott mentioned. You can have as many copies as you need. You just have to upload for every copy.
Post 3 IP   flag post
MarcelloM private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanhscott
@MarcelloM Not sure which plan you are on, Classic or New, from the standpoint of Matterport Processing costs, but isn't it as simple as re-uploading the captured tour into Workshop, then renaming? At that point, you have 2 spaces, presumably the same prior to editing, until you begin to modify one of them differently.

Yes I know Bryan, thank you, but I do NOT want to to re-edit from scratch the new upload (raw) version: I just would to MODIFY the existing one generating a just NEW slightly modified one.
Finally I need to have on-line two different version with two different URL.
Any suggestion?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Brooklyn, NY
Oboldyrev private msg quote post Address this user
Marcello, you can contact MP support. They should be able to create a copy for you.
Post 5 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
As @Oboldyrev just pointed out, Matterport Customer Support can and will handle for you. I just confirmed this with Tim at MP via chat.
Post 6 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Mpembed allows different versions for the same space, maybe this can already help you.

Otherwise MP support can duplicate models, but I am not sure, whether MP can duplicate the edits.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101429 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?