Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EyeSpy360Matterport Pro2 Lite 3D CameraResolutionRicoh Theta Z1

EyeSpy360: Matterport Pro2 vs. Ricoh Theta Z111134

bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
Just published these two tours. No bells and whistles at this point - just to compare resolution quality between the two cameras:

1514-MatterportPro2:
https://affordable-real-estate-media.vr-360-tour.com/e/Pu8BcHaINPA/e

1514-ThetaZ1:
https://affordable-real-estate-media.vr-360-tour.com/e/Pu8BcHaG3lw/e

Thoughts?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@bryanhscott which tour building platform is this?
Post 2 IP   flag post
virtualpro private msg quote post Address this user
Jeff this is Eyespy
Post 3 IP   flag post
virtualpro private msg quote post Address this user
Bryan, do you have the same workflow process for both.

Meaning

Extract them upload to platform?
I can definitely see the difference between the MP and the Z1

That can be corrected in photoshop or lightroom.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
I like the idea of this but, it looks like a lot more backend work to assemble the tour
Post 5 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
Whats the price difference ?
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@DouglasMeyers

Post 7 IP   flag post
@lilnitsch It is EyeSpy360 via the WGAN offering ($9.95/mo).

@virtualpro Yes, same workflow, but when using the Pro2, add the step of using Workshop to download the 360s, then if you like, run through Photoshop or Lightroom, then upload to EyeSpy360.

Yes, I too can see the difference in resolution. For my part, if I am "signed up" for EyeSpy360 and also have a Matterport account, why not? Shoot time for me is roughly 1 360 per 120sf vs. 1 3D scan per 40sf. The math on this is pretty simple and, I believe, opens the door to all listings. I just created a new pre-made package, which includes EyeSpy360, Nodalview stills, Floor Plan and Single-Property Website (Show & Tour).

@lilnitsch On tour assembly, it took no time out of my day. The WGAN offering includes using EyeSpy360's Tour-As-A-Service (TaaS) for $19.75 and that's it. Pretty painless.

@DouglasMeyers I am under Matterport Classic pricing at this point, so for me, the comparison for processing is nearly identical, but the monthly subscription fee is very low by comparison. EyeSpy360 is $9.95/month compared to whatever tier you are currently subscribed to with them.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Oh, one more thing in case you haven't pre-viewed the EyeSpy360 product features. The 3D dollhouse/floor plan is very nice and included. Also, I'm sure you noticed the mini-map in the lower left corner, which is active. Also, 2D floor plans come out of each tour at no added charge. Accuracy is relative and dependent upon adding above-ground measurements (in mm) for top of tripod mount and camera lens. I have not yet checked/verified measurements for either tour with actual, but plan to shortly.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@bryanhscott

WGAN offer appears to have expired

Post 10 IP   flag post
@DouglasMeyers Here is the latest WGAN Offering advertisement. Given the Feb 29 deadline has just passed, the monthly subscription fee is now $39.95 vs. the special offer price of $9.95:

https://www.eyespy360.com/en-us/service/photographers.html
Post 11 IP   flag post
@lilnitsch True the $9.95/month life offering just expired yesterday.
My mistake, but if you look at the WGAN offering on the link I just posted and compare this to their publicly available offering on their website, you will find the the offering is still quite attractive, because, though the monthly sub went up, the "Unlimited" features remain.
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN
Premium
Lahaina, Hawaii
Skeeter private msg quote post Address this user
I hope someone from Matterport is watching. They need to offer a better monthly plan. I have over 340 active models and I'm on the classic plan.

Great Job!
Post 13 IP   flag post
San Francisco
EricTsai private msg quote post Address this user
@bryanhscott - do you mind sharing the experiences of creating the 3D dollhouses on Eyespy?

Asteroom also allows 3D dollhouses as an add-on. Instead of asking users to create it, we leverage AI to process the dollhouses within 12-24 hours. Each dollhouse is around $10~$25 depending on the size of the home.

Example here

https://www.asteroom.com/pviewer?token=Q0LXCPwIY2rpmU_EK_KnVw
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
My understanding is that bryan paid a fee to have eyespy360 assemble the tour. I believe they charge $20 for up to 25 scan positions then an additional charge per scan position
Post 15 IP   flag post
San Francisco
@lilnitsch - cool! thanks for the info. Eyespy seems to be a great system with lots of similarities to Asteroom.
Post 16 IP   flag post
@EricTsai Sure - simple: The WGAN offering includes their TaaS feature and all you have to do is upload your 360s and they take it from there. The dollhouse just comes with their processing, so there is no user intervention at all.

@lilnitsch Exactly: $19.75 per listing, 1st One Free. Up to 25 panos (up to 3,000-ish SF), then $.79 per pano thereafter.
Post 17 IP   flag post
San Francisco
@bryanhscott - thanks for the info.

Our dollhouse processing starts at $10, goes up in tiers and caps at $35 (40 Panos). Each membership tier also comes with certain number of free processing depending on the tier.

Similarly - once the user uploads them - our team will take it from there with no manual intervention required.

More info on pricing: https://www.asteroom.com/en/dollhouse
Post 18 IP   flag post
101429 18 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?