Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Floor PlansGoogle Street ViewGSVMatterport SupportWish List

Is a representative from Matterport still on our forum?11073

Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
Interested to know if someone from Matterport is still monitoring our space?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@leonherbert

Many Matterport employees are Members of the WGAN Forum.

Matterport reads every word that is posted in the WGAN Forum!

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
Thanks @DanSmigrod

My question and I belabor the point perhaps, why can we not get separate pdf's with the floors separated into individual pages?

Yes I know I can create individual pdf pages from the png files. I would imagine Matterport would be keen to help its MSP to succeed. It is asinine that I need to go through the process of creating the pdf myself. A company that was able to create an AI cannot work out how to produce separate pdf's????

Apparently they need to go through an approval process to make this a "feature" This cramming of all the plans onto one page is a waste of electrons.

Another sore point is the fact that you cannot download 360 photos in bulk, unlike the standard photographs. A jpg is a jpg is a jpg.

I am very excited to see that the publish to google street view is up. But I learnt about this from a forum member. I was promised by Matterport that I would get an email as soon as it would be available, but they appear to have lost my email address. I still get bills on that address some how.

Please change your culture, I am always excited to take my camera out and scan a location, and show how cool the models are, and how they can improve businesses. The way you handle user requests and handle your business makes me feel sick to the stomach.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonherbert
My question and I belabor the point perhaps, why can we not get separate pdf's with the floors separated into individual pages?

@leonherbert

Here are three 2D schematic floor plan vendors that would be happy to create floor plans - from Matterport 3D Tours - EXACTLY the way you want them, including colors, logo, disclaimer text and formats:

1. Blue-Sketch
2. CAPTUR3D
3. MP2FP

Hope this list is helpful.

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
@DanSmigrod Thanks Dan, just dreaming that Matterport will get their game together.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
@leonherbert Actually I've found clients want them in .jpeg form so they can add them in with the listing photos. Most MLS sites don't accept .png files.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
@Queen_City_3D this is true but I don't serve the listing community and prefer pdf's.

So you too have to go another step and convert the png's into jpeg. One would think that Matterport would know that little fact..
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
@leonherbert Would you please provide the showcase link of the onepage floorplan that you posted above.
We can make showcase PDF report for you to reference. Our x-ray style floorplan would be generated automatically and be shown one layer one page in the PDF file.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
@JuMP thanks for the offer I am not looking for another solution. Clearly by the sound of crickets Matterport is not watching or interested in answering my questions. Maybe one day, they will realise how important listening is, and interacting with their clients.
Post 9 IP   flag post
101646 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?