Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Problems

Lightroom / Ricoh Theta Stitcher putting green triangles on my images11053

jthorstad private msg quote post Address this user
I'm very new to Lightroom, and am using Lightroom classic to edit DNG files from my 360 camera (Ricoh Theta Z1).

I'm a Mac guy, and this weekend I bought my first ever Windows computer, a Microsoft Surface Book 3. I like it so far!

Downloaded Lightroom Classic CC and the Ricoh Theta Stitcher plugin.

I make my edits, then right-click and select Edit in... > Ricoh Theta Stitcher.

This plugin stitches my pano into a flat file in TIFF format, that I can export as a JPG.

MY PROBLEM: I just noticed that, somewhere in the "Edit in...Ricoh Theta Stitcher" step, six small green triangles are being placed across my images, evenly distributed horizontally.

They look like guides of some sort. But I can't figure out why they are there.

I did a virtual tour yesterday, and had to edit those triangles out of 25 photos. What a pain!

The photo shows what the triangles look like.

Does ANYONE have any idea what these are and how I can get rid of them?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Hilton Head Island, SC
THRHHI private msg quote post Address this user
Curious why you would need to stitch a theta file. It is single 360 image. I upload mine all the time into Lightroom straight from the camera with no issues. You can also load the flat 2D into Photoshop and it will convert it into a 3D Spherical which is handy for removing the tripod, which I do on all my 360s. There is a bug though in Photoshop if use a Tiff file. It will totally skew the contrast when you convert to 3d spherical. Does not seem to do it with JPG only Tiff files.
Post 2 IP   flag post
jthorstad private msg quote post Address this user
I'm using the Dual Fisheye plugin on my camera, that allows for HDR stacking, and results in a fisheye DNG file.

That file can then be edited in lightroom, but needs to be stitched since it's fisheye.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101432 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?