Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Floor PlansMatterportProblems

Why are all floor plans squeezed onto one page?11038

Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
I just noticed that Matterport puts every single floor onto one page in a pdf. If you have a number of floors that really makes it difficult to view the plans.

How about add additional pdf pages that show each floor on separate pages.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic
Seattle
kjoman private msg quote post Address this user
They also give you png of each individual floor. You can re-save those as PDFs. I give my clients the individual floor plans (I change them to jpg as that’s what they are used to, but also strip out the matterport info so they can use it totally unbranded & usually they don’t want the sq ft as it can differ from the tax records).

I give them the PDF of all the floors for them to use in their supplements and also make a jpg version in case they want to use it with their images. I do all this in Photoshop. It only takes a few minutes.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
@kjoman yes thank you I know that. Those few minutes could be better spent getting more jobs, which would make Matterport more money. It's all about efficiencies.

Like there is no way to automatically download all 360 images from Matterport that you create. You have to download each individually unlike photographs that you can batch download.

People will say oh but in this time you have taken to write this you could have sold more tours.

Touché, nevertheless, systems should be used to make our lives easier.

Anyway I don't expect an answer here, unless someone from Matterport is watching. I am sure they are too busy working on there colors schemes. Oh, while I am talking about that it would be really great if the 3D scan locations would show in RED on the side so you can see at a glance which 3D location you are on. Even better if it had text next to it that said you are here.

Ok I will be quite now.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101436 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?