Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360AdviceEyeSpy360EyeSpyLIVEEyeSpyPLAYHow ToInteractive VideoVideo

Can I create a walkthrough video from my 360 images?11000

KeithMitchell private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all, perhaps someone can point me in the right direction to achieve what I desire. This is hard to describe, but I will try.

Using my Ricoh Theta Z1 I have captured 360 stills throughout a property.

Now, I want to edit those stills into a single "walkthrough video" (I know, I could just use a regular video camera and do it the normal way, but please stay with me).

I want to go from 360 image to 360 image, panning, zooming, and tilting as I desire, using keyframes to animate the changes of view, to create a walkthrough video, and then export it as a traditional mp4 or mov file that is playing the animation I created (as if it were a traditional walkthrough video).
I have tried Pinnacle Studio, DaVinci Resolve, and Insta360 Studio 2019 but cannot find a software that does it.

The closest I came was Insta360 Studio 2019 where I could do everything I described with one image (if I first turned the image into a short video clip in another editor), and I can play it back with my edits inside of Insta360 Studio if I stay in "FreeCapture" mode.

But if I export it to an mp4 video and play it in a traditional media player it does not play the animations I created, but just shows the full, still picture.

To be able to take a few 360 images and then use them for multiple artifacts - Google Street View, creating a hosted virtual tour, and/or creating a short walkthrough video - seems like a powerful way to leverage a few 360 shots.

I have created traditional walkthrough videos; and, it is a different skillset that takes the right gear and lots of time and practice, so I want to see if I can save time by just creating one from the 360 pics. I can see a retailer wanting to use the walkthrough video of their store for Facebook ads or on their webpage as a teaser. Just wish I could do it.

Any ideas?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Founder/CEO
Andrew Nicholls
London, England
EyeSpy360 private msg quote post Address this user
@keithmitchell take a look at EyeSpyPLAY, part of the Eyespy360 feature set. It may be a good solution for you. You can export the walkthrough in Mkv format. However this can be converted to say mp4 etc if required. Here’s a video link for EyeSpyPLAY.

Example

How to Video

If you have any questions, just shout.

Best

Andrew
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV EyeSpy360 Virtual Tour Platform for Photographers- #1212 - Pre-Recorded EyeSpyPLAY Tour Presentation with EyeSpy360 Founder and CEO Andrew Nicholls

--

@KeithMitchell

EyeSpy360 Founder and CEO Andrew Nicholls (@EyeSpy360) shows and tells more about the EyeSpy360 pre-recorded EyeSpyPLAY 24/7 "Interactive Video" in this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1212 above).

Best,

Dan

--

EyeSpy360 Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members

EyeSpy360 virtual tour platform has special pricing for We Get Around Network Forum Members that join (free) the EyeSpy360 Photography Network, now through Saturday, 29 February 2020.

Free! 1st EyeSpy360 virtual tour
✓ Free! 1st month EyeSpy360 hosting
✓ $9.95 per month hosting (unlimited tours) + $19.95 per virtual tour
✓ potential leads (free)
@EyeSpy360 Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members
Post 3 IP   flag post
101636 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?