Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Collectionsgofullframe.comHow ToInvoicingMarketingPaymentsPayPalPricingQuestion of the DayStrategyStripeTipsTourbuzz

How do you collect payment on Matterport Tours, Photography, Video, etc.?10951

Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
JoshMais private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹ Josh here from Show & Tour.

We are working hard on exciting new features for collecting payment and blocking downloads, links, embed codes, etc until payment is made. Never send an invoice reminder again! And streamline your payment collection process. I think it's wrong when you don't get paid quickly and on time, so I want to change that for anyone who has had trouble in this area.

๐Ÿ‘‰ So how do you currently collect payment? Before or after the shoot? What payment processor? What accounting software do you use?
Post 1 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@sherpa_media Happy to hear this is under development! Are you close enough to be able to quote a launch schedule?

For my part, I use gofullframe.com. If you donโ€™t use their merchant account providers (there are two only and one is Stripe), then you can use Full Frame for self-serve ordering and online scheduling, then invoice via Pay Pal. Itโ€™s actually pretty painless.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Huntington, NY
vtg360 private msg quote post Address this user
@sherpa_media We use Tourbuzz and its integrated with Stripe. It releases the tour to the client once the Stripe payment is made. Clients also love it because it allows them to save their CC information so they can approve payment pretty quickly. Once payment is processed, the system releases the deliverables. I hope this helps your development...
Post 3 IP   flag post
Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
JoshMais private msg quote post Address this user
@bryanhscott @vtg360 Thanks for your replies. We are hoping to launch this feature in 2-3 weeks!
Post 4 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@sherpa_media Perfect! Glad to hear.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101640 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?