Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CupixGoogle Street ViewGSVHow toMultiple Floors

Best way to add multiple floors in Google Street View? Anyone?10943

pguerreiro private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone.

Does anyone knows the best way to add a tour to Google Street View with multiple floors?
I'm using Cupix (not suported this feature) and Matterport (19€ per space )

Thanks a lot.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
JoshMais private msg quote post Address this user
Both https://gothru.co/ and https://www.panoskin.com/ allow you to add multiple floors.

Although, only GoThru allows you to edit an existing tour to make multiple floors. This is handy when exporting Matterport to Google Street View.
Post 2 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@sherpa_media Great info Josh! I was aware of Panoskin, but not GoThru - this may come in handy, especially so long as the current issue with Matterport/GSV exists.

Thanks!
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Pano2VR should have that functionality. Never used it in Pano2VR but used to get a model with multiple floors to load from GSV into Pano2VR. Then after some changes I reuploaded it back and all floors were left unchanged.

I believe they are done through labels in Pano2VR Street View submission form. If it is critical, I can check how it is written there for floors. And I am sure there should be a tutorial about it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101429 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?