Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingQuestion of the Day

Question of the Day: What differentiates you from other Matterport Pros?10932

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Thursday, 30 January 2020:

What differentiates you from other Matterport Services Providers in your market?

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
Knowledge of the MLS's and syndication to make sure the marketing materials can be used to their fullest extent.

Flexibility - working with agents and or clients on scheduling that works for them.

Thinking Outside the Box - I am shooting more & more virtual tours on "Vacant Land" to provide a new way of marketing vacant land and something a little more than flying around in circles with the drone to music
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
JoshMais private msg quote post Address this user
I think the ability to provide excellent services in all categories: photography, video, drone, Matterport tours, Zillow tours, Google tours, property websites, custom players. Excellent is bold because I think that is an important aspect for my brand. If I can't offer that service with excellence, I don't do it.

I am able to offer the right service for each project, and most of my clients trust me to tell them what service(s) would be best. They never have to think about calling someone else to get something done. I am their guy!

Here is an example project I shot last year with photos, video, drone, Google virtual tour, and Matterport virtual tour all pulled together in a single Show & Tour media player branded to my business.

Here is a real estate project that I offered photos, drone video, zillow virtual tour, and property website. See the website at https://show.tours/963n1950 and media player below.

Post 3 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@sherpa_media Impressive work work on the video for Anthology. Clearly, that one took some time on site, as well as behind a computer monitor. Out of curiosity, what would the typical retail price be for that caliber of product? Thanks for sharing.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
JoshMais private msg quote post Address this user
@bryanhscott Thanks! I'm happy to be share how I charged for this project. I'll send you a PM.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@sherpa_media
@bryanhscott
@lilnitsch

Thank you for your thoughts.

All,

This is likely the most important Question of the Day - this year.

Knowing what differentiates you - and communicating to potential and existing clients what differentiates you - will help you get paid more than commodity pricing.

What differentiates you?

Enjoy your weekend,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
101429 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?