Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ext4FAT32ImageCaptureRicoh Theta Z1USB

USB Data transfer Ricoh Theta Z110835

Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
I have been attempting to transfer photographs from my Theta to a 1TB USB drive without success. I keep getting an error 1 and on the browser on my phone it shows this

{"error":{"code":"invalidParameterValue","message":"Any input parameter or option name is recognized, but its value is invalid."},"name":"camera.commands.execute","state":"error"}

It is really weird that it only accepts ext4 and FAT32. Both are not read by windows 10. You have to get special software and even with this I am still unable to use this.

Does anyone know anyone at Ricoh and/or been able to sort this out?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
Head of Business Development is a great guy (formerly of GeoCV)

Jonathan Klein
[Private Message him]

Tell him you're a "friend of Dan"!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I am on a Mac. I use apples Photos app to import and clear photos from my Z1
Post 3 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
@lilnitsch I can do that, but I want to be able to transfer files in the field to my usb thumb drive, so I can continue to use the camera.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
@Chemistrydoc thanks
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@leonherbert I have had several people with some valid complaints on the Theta app. But, Ricoh as a company is very tiered. Software and hardware are not on the same page.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
So after pulling out the last few hairs I have on my head I called Ricoh. After taking a while to explain the problem they asked a level 2 who said that there is a problem with the plugin at the moment.

Excellent, no mention anywhere of this. Oh, AND LIKE MOST COMPANIES NOWADAYS, "WE DON'T KNOW HOW LONG IT IS GOING TO TAKE TO SORT OUT"

I wish every time a Company says that, they offer to pay money towards the lost income I will experience due to their shoddy support.

End RANT
Post 7 IP   flag post
RobRealEstate private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonherbert
So after pulling out the last few hairs I have on my head I called Ricoh. After taking a while to explain the problem they asked a level 2 who said that there is a problem with the plugin at the moment.

Excellent, no mention anywhere of this. Oh, AND LIKE MOST COMPANIES NOWADAYS, "WE DON'T KNOW HOW LONG IT IS GOING TO TAKE TO SORT OUT"

I wish every time a Company says that, they offer to pay money towards the lost income I will experience due to their shoddy support.

End RANT

I have the same problem. How to you pull your videos off then share the video to others?
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@RobRealEstate On the Mac the Photos App or ImageCapture will pull the photos and videos off the camera for sharing 360 video you will need to upload the video to a platform that supports 360 video Facebook, YouTube, or Vimeo support 360 video
Post 9 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
@RobRealEstate I have not checked recently but the only way to transfer is via direct cable to windows or mac machine as @lilnitsch has said.
Post 10 IP   flag post
RobRealEstate private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you @linitsch @leonherbert. A couple of other things you might be able to help with...

1. Video- When in the Theta app and connected with my android, when the video file finally transfers to phone app from Z1, I can't share it. When I hit the share icon it says, "Not enough free space to write for sharing".

2. Is there any way to connect this to Facebook Live for my "virtual open house" this weekend?
Post 11 IP   flag post
101646 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?