Quote:
Originally Posted by @lilnitsch
... I have often been asked if a Matterport tour can be added to a Zillow listing. The answer is it can, kind of.

Transcript (video above)

- [Jeff Nitschke] All right, so another question I get from time to time is people asking if a Matterport 3D tour can be added to a Zillow listing.

And this can indeed be done, kind of. So, let me grab an address here of a Matterport tour that I've seen input into Zillow, which will be 10924.

So, here's a listing that's a Coldwell Banker listing, and what they've done is they've put the Matterport 3D tour in place of a virtual tour in the MLS. But it is buried underneath this More button. Nope, not that More button. See More Facts and Features.

And it's buried all the way underneath the See More Facts and Features, all the way at the bottom, Virtual Tour, which then will open that up in a pop-up for the Matterport tour.

So, while it is possible, the consumer really has to dig for it, and most people may not see that front and center.

This is why I've also started shooting Zillow 3D tours while I'm already on-site, as an add-on, just so that you can actually get the best of both worlds to where you have that Zillow tour living front and center where the consumer is, and then you get the Matterport tour, which is the higher quality and gives you the dollhouse and some of those other additional features.

I hope you found this useful, and thanks for watching.

---

Hi All,

This How To video (above) was created by Jeff Nitschke (@lilnitsch) with CaptureNW serving North Idaho and Eastern Washington State.

The video is from the WGAN Forum discussion:

Brief overview on Syndication of Matterport tour

Happy New Year,

Dan

Related WGAN Forum Discussions

WGAN-TV Transcript: An MSP Customer Journey: Jeff Nitschke with CaptureNW

New! Zillow 3D Home™ + Ricoh Theta Z1 for multi-family rental listings
Transcript: WGAN-TV How to Make Money with Zillow 3D Home
✓ WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Zillow 3D Home | Zillow