Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 380 Unique Visitors
9,060 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,930 Page Views | 18,626 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Mattertags - your thoughts?1066

krp private msg quote post Address this user
Linking to anything we want would be awesome. When will these tags be available?
Post 26 IP   flag post
smcclell private msg quote post Address this user
Not allowing Hyperlinks will definitely be a mistake,I hope they fibb'd to you @JoelE. Though it should open up another tab not change the current showcase your touring.

@Shane Yeah that has been mentioned before and is definitely a good idea. Even better if they implemented something special for going to another showcase! Like a preview thumbnail of the next showcase. If they make it all very customisable we will be able to do that ourselves!
Post 27 IP   flag post
Shane private msg quote post Address this user
@smcclell All great ideas but we are still talking about it. I would like Matterport to jump in on the conversation. Haven't had any timeline updates or statements on the hyperlink tag from @PeterMatterport as yet.

Soon to come I hope.
Post 28 IP   flag post
PeterMatterport private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks everyone. Sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you.

Your feedback through this forum thread and via private messages is very informative and much appreciated.

We currently do not have a release timeline for Mattertags, but it is under active development. We are still evaluating features for inclusion, as well as a roadmap for future features.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Shane private msg quote post Address this user
@PeterMatterport Thanks Peter.
Post 30 IP   flag post

ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
I just have a simple question, if Mattterport said this was going to be available a few months ago and then say its not going to be available and no time line for release. I really dont understand since most of us already started telling clients about it.
Post 31 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@PeterMatterport
I was hoping for some input on the Matterport position on why this was promoted and not released. This is an item that several are looking for and has a lot of interest. Why was it put on the back burner. Even if you don't want post publicly please PM me.

Ron
Post 32 IP   flag post
3dHomes private msg quote post Address this user
I need to be able to label the floors of a large convention center scan I have coming up. They want multiple models in different configurations. Being able to label the floors in the model and the floor plan is what the customers need to quickly navigate to the area they want to see. This is a map of the place. The divisions are collapsible walls that configure the 30,000 feet of space.

I was really bummed when I noticed the labels were only visible in workshop.

It told the customer it was possible before checking.

Post 33 IP   flag post
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
I too am looking for the release of Mattertags!
Lisa
Post 34 IP   flag post
krp private msg quote post Address this user
Join the rest of us. If MP can't even give us a timeline or projected date then it's probably not happening any time soon.
Post 35 IP   flag post
PeterMatterport private msg quote post Address this user
If you join the Beta program, you'll have the chance to see it and give us feedback before general availability.

Peter
p.s. you can PM me if interested
Post 36 IP   flag post
101777 36 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?