Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Art GalleriesArt InstituteMuseums

My First Matterport Art Museum/Gallery Tour: Comments Welcome!10632

Standard
Portage, MI
Senojev private msg quote post Address this user
I have just completed a decent size model of a current exhibition at a local Art Institute and would welcome any comments.

Two more are in the near future pending based their reaction to this one.

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Premium
Lahaina, Hawaii
Skeeter private msg quote post Address this user
Aloha Senojev,
Can I use this to show galleries around me to get them to do a 3D?

Great job!

Mahalo,
Skeeter
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV MPEmbed-an Overlay for Matterport Showcase with FounderDeveloper Chris Hickman-Short Story #412- Minimap Hotspots

@Senojev

Thanks for sharing and congrats on getting the biz.

Since you disabled the dollhouse view and floor plan view, you might consider using MPembed to add a mini-floor plan view.

At 1:07 in this (above) WGAN-TV Short Story (#412) @Metroplex360 Founder and MPEmbed Developer Chris Hickman shows how to activate/change/enhance the interactive, mini-map in the MPEmbed Overlay of Matterport 3D Showcase.

Best,

Dan

Special Offer for WGAN Standard and Premium Members

WGAN Standard and Premium Members get the free use of MPEmbed Premium Basic. For clarification, WGAN Standard and Premium Members save $9.95 monthly on MPEmbed Premium Basic.
Post 3 IP   flag post
SpencerLasky private msg quote post Address this user
I have two comments - I was hoping to be closer to one of the works, I could blow up my screen which I did to view them but always nice if it's one to one - so perhaps a close run and then a run that was near where you put your camera would be nice for view the scope and the details of the room.

2) question mainly how long did it take you to write in all the tags and did you charge for this time? I think we tend to give some away - but face with a similar project I want to make sure I cover the time it will take me.

thanks for sharing !
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab

@Senojev

I could not enter this gallery. Perhaps a MatterTag that says "coming soon" or "not presently available to tour?"

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab

@Senojev

Two scans on top of each other. Disable (hide) in Matterport Workshop 3.0

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
Standard
Portage, MI
Senojev private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the comments. Extra scan will be deleted. Before really going public, urls for the adjoining galleries will be added. Good comment on closer views of smaller works. Dollhouse and floor plan were intentionally disabled to minimize the interface at the request of client to keep navigation as simple as possible. Scanning took less than two hours, tags took way longer than planned as I did not have the best method of associating artwork with artist/artwork information. For the next job, the client has a file of all of the art info that I can use to cut and paste into tags. I think with that info available, I could have created the tags in 2-3 hours.

Feel free to use the show with potential gallery/museum clients.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Joakim360 private msg quote post Address this user
I like it a lot.

Thank you for sharing this @senojev
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Matterport digital twin by Odyssey3D CEO Yauheni Baldziusau | The Power Plant Contemporary Art Gallery, Ontario, Canada

Matterport Blog (14 October 2022) Refining A Contemporary Edge At The Power Plant Gallery |
Matterport digital twins help bring The Power Plant Contemporary Art Gallery online for all to enjoy
Post 9 IP   flag post
101641 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?