Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google Street ViewGSVMarketingPricing

This Pro is testing offering a FREE TRIAL for Matterport Street View10613

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Wingman
I have just come from scanning a local cafe. 30 days of free trial with Google Maps & no charging for scanning. Otherwise it would take them years to agree to pay for scanning without knowing me really well. If this customer wants to keep the tour on Google Maps, it will be $550 for them after 30 days.

The normal cost for scanning with them paying upfront would be $500. So I risk to work for free but with extra 10% added to my service fee.

I am sure they will keep it and pay for the tour as it is going to bring them around 8000-15000 views from maps within 30 days. It is about 35 scan points.

We also agreed on 3 months trial for the Matterport model placed on their website after they pay for the Google tour. It will cost them $180 per year(my normal price is $20/month for hosting) and nothing more. I will try to sell them Mattertags later or charge them for a collaborator account in case they do not mind to create them themselves and save a lot on them.

That's is the first business I am trying a free trial on but I can see how it changes my sales. After I told this business that I would be more than happy to offer them a free trial without any obligations they jumped on board straight away.

I won't do trial tours for just about any business though. I am going to hand pick those that in my opinion will more likely to pay later and have some interesting spaces.

The next one for a trial is some kids art activity business about 5 kms from me. They are kind of unique at what they offer and its owner seems to be quite interested.

If you have offered a free trial, what has been your experience?

The above is from this WGAN Forum discussion:

Example of Charging for Matterport Monthly Hosting, Support and Maintenance

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Astroprojector private msg quote post Address this user
This a good idea to try out, especially for people who just starting out. My question is how difficult is it to remove virtual tour from Google streets if the client decides not to continue?
Post 2 IP   flag post
101646 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?