Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360 VideosInsta360 Pro 2

Insta 360 One X Questions!10592

quick9 private msg quote post Address this user
I recently bought an Insta 360 One X and I am struggling with a tech issue. All I want to do is take a 360 degree photo and then be able to upload it to a website as an interactive 360 degree photo. As in, one where viewers can use their mouse to drag the photo around. Is this possible?

While I'm asking, is there a way to upload an Insta 360 One X video to YouTube in the same way, to make it as an interactive 360 degree video?

Thank you so much for your help.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I am on my cell phone at the moment. But, you will need a pano plug-in or 360 service to display 360 images on your website. In regards to YouTube 360 video I had found I had to get some injection code to get it to work
Post 2 IP   flag post
quick9 private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you so much! That's really helpful.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
Youtube will treat video as 360 provided it finds some specific metadata. As @lilnitsch mentioned, you can inject this metadata using this free tool provided by Google.

To host a 360 photo on your web site, you need a spherical viewer. The easiest is to upload it to a third party service like http://seekbeak.com, http://kuula.co, or others. Then you grab their embed code like you would do for Youtube.

Here is what that dialog box may look like (example from Seekbeak)

Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
360º Video hosted on YouTube

@quick9

Thank you for joining the WGAN Forum ... Welcome

Just like videos need to be hosted on YouTube or Vimeo for example, 360º photos need to be hosted too.

WGAN has curated this list of 130 3D/360º Virtual Tour platforms/software.

WGAN Premium Member - ThreeSixty Tours - offers a free pricing tier to help you get started.

You can create 360º video with the Insta360 One X and upload it to YouTube and Vimeo. Typically, these platforms recognize that the video is 360º and displays it according. If not, there is a checkbox to indicate that the video is 360º.

Best,

Dan

---

Examples of ThreeSixty Tours

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GlennAronwits
Below are the in-line embeds to my earlier post. Didn't notice the feature till now.

Post 5 IP   flag post
101436 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?