Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BookingBooking PlatformFloor Plans

Free MSP Booking System: Booking Confirmations; Reminders for You & Clients10566

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

CAPTUR3D eBlast Received Wednesday, 26 November 2019

CAPTUR3D website

Hi All,

This FREE Booking System for Matterport Service Providers from CAPTUR3D means you - and your clients - will remember each appointment!

(CAPTUR3D offers it free to you so that you would get to know the rest of their services to help you succeed faster.)

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Brooklyn, NY
Oboldyrev private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dan, can this be embedded into my website?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Matterport 3D Tour via CAPTUR3D Skinned Player. Customization shown above includes: 1) Measurement Tool for the User; 2) Client Logo; 3) Client Color; Plus, 4) Click on the three horizontal lines in the top left to see additional customization (including Matterport Service Provider's hyperlinked logo); 5) Client photo with Call-To-Action (phone, email); and 6) Map view. Matterport 3D Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Associate Photographer Yair Yépez. [CAPTUR3D created the Highlight Reel, SnapShots and hide scans.]

@Oboldyrev Yes! Above is an example of a CAPTUR3D created tour embedded in the WGAN Forum.

Please see this related WGAN Forum discussion:

Captur3d for editing photos and single property websites?

Happy holidays,

Dan

P.S. As a WGAN Basic Member, you receive a 10 percent bonus in CAPTUR3D Property Packs in the Small, Medium and Large Plan. You also get six - instead of five - free Property Packs to take [CAPTUR3D for a spin. (No credit card required)
Post 3 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod Do you have an example of the Booking System embedded to a website. I'd like to see how others have done this. Thanks in advance.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @bryanhscott
@DanSmigrod Do you have an example of the Booking System embedded to a website. I'd like to see

@AlexHitchcock

Can you post an example of a CAPTUR3D Booking Page embedded in a photographer's website?

Thanks,

Dna
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanhscott
@DanSmigrod Do you have an example of the Booking System embedded to a website. I'd like to see how others have done this. Thanks in advance.

Here's the embed code for for my booking form:

<iframe style='width: 100%; height: 100%;' width='100%' height='640px' src='https://captur3d.io/booking_form/we-get-around-network' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen='' mozallowfullscreen='true' webkitallowfullscreen='true' onmousewheel=''> </iframe>

I will embed it in a page and then share that link.

Here's an example of a direct link that I did a while a go:
https://captur3d.io/booking_form/we-get-around-network

I'm fine if you (all) want to book a shoot. Please include a note that I should cancel the booking.

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@bryanhscott

Here is an example page showing the booking page embedded using this code:

<iframe style='width: 100%; height: 100%;' width='100%' height='640px' src='https://captur3d.io/booking_form/we-get-around-network' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen='' mozallowfullscreen='true' webkitallowfullscreen='true' onmousewheel=''> </iframe>

I would prefer to see the entire offering showing without the scrolling.

Can you - or someone else modify the iframe code to accomplish this for me?

Thanks,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod Hi Dan and thanks for all the info and effort on this! Very much appreciated.

In answer to your question: "Can you - or someone else modify the iframe code to accomplish this for me?"

Someone with more experience than I would need to sort this out, but not a bad idea.

What I had in mind was more of the concept of a link that takes the Client/Customer to a white-labeled, standard order environment. Maybe the current version allows this now - I just haven't used it yet in order to sort this out, so my point may be pre-mature.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101428 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?