Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Matterport SupportProblems

Four weeks to solve a problem?10526

Maxdemartino private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone. I shoot a tour on Monday and uploaded right after finished. The day after I found two alignment issue and opened a ticket. Today I received an email from Claire of Matterport support, that (very kindly) tell me that there are 4 weeks of backlog to solve it. I should have the tour ready today, because on Saturday my customer need to show it on an 80” monitor at an international fair. In the past, Dee was able to solve it in a few hours. Is it possible that I need to wait FOUR WEEKS? I will loose 4K€ and possibly I will have to pay a forfait. Is this the service that a company as Matterport think to give to his customers?
Post 1 IP   flag post
3SixtyNow private msg quote post Address this user
@Maxdemartino I have the same issue. I was told it's going to be 4 weeks to fix some misalignments on one I uploaded last week as well. It took leaving a message with them to even get that response! I don't have 4 weeks!! They need to hire and train more support staff.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Brooklyn, NY
Oboldyrev private msg quote post Address this user
Max, unfortunately it is the case across the board. Matterport is backlogged with support tickets and some of them, namely misalignment issues, they are not really good at resolving. With Dee's departure we just have to deal with what we have. I have had an issue with alignment and after 4 different option re-uploads per MP request, I was suggested to remove a decent quantity of scans and re-scan. Which is not at all a good solution. Unfortunately, that is what we have and we have to take it as it comes.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Cayman Islands
Harrycayman private msg quote post Address this user
hi

any body know where Dee went?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Brooklyn, NY
Oboldyrev private msg quote post Address this user
Cubicaza
Post 5 IP   flag post
Istanbul, Turkey
alirizacil private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,
I am waiting more than 8 weeks to solve one of my problems. And still dont know whem it will be solved
My customer has already left me
Post 6 IP   flag post
101641 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?