Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 823 Unique Visitors
9,049 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,558 Page Views | 18,831 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business CardsMarketingMatterport Showcase AppSales

How to Help Real Estate Agents Win More Listings: and you get more Scanning10514

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @lilnitsch
I use the Matterport 3D Showcase App on a nearly daily basis to show or let folks interact with Matterport tours. Matterport tours I believe become much more powerful when used or shown on a mobile device. So, many people have only really seen an older Matterport tour on a computer interacting with the tour with a mouse and think I have seen Matterport and that doesn't work for me. Once you let them interact with a tour on an iPad (preferably) or an iPhone the light typically comes on and they typically cannot stop playing or interacting with the tour.

I educate all the agents I work with that if they have an iOS device that they should have the Showcase App on it. I also encourage them to download at least a couple tours to their device to be able to showcase the technology and what they can do for a potential seller. The Showcase App is also a great way to fill a database when at networking events with the power of that "Share" button

Hi All,

When you focus on helping your clients win more and bigger premium listings, you will get more Matterport scanning business.

As @lilnitsch describes above from this WGAN Forum discussion, show your agents how to demo Matterport on an iPad or iPhone – using the Matterport 3D Showcase iOS App.

Plus, when they use Matterport models of real estate listings that they sold with the help of Matterport, they have a great, memorable and winning story to tell prospects (during a formal listing presentation or at "spontaneous" opportunities to quickly show, tell and sell.

Your thoughts?

Best,

Dan

WGAN Forum Related Discussion

Video: How to Enable a Client to View Matterport 3D Tour Offline
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
This might be a tad off-topic of the MP showcase app. My issue remains to be that realtors don't know what to do with the tour once it is done. They put it on facebook and that's about it. I have suggested ideas such as making a QR code to hand out at the open house thanking the potential client for visiting and allowing them to re-visit the house virtually. I'm always met with resistance usually with the thinking that they want the client to contact them to see the house again rather than go through a virtual tour. They will have more interaction with the client.

The showcase app is a great idea. What other ideas are out there to keep the realtor and their clients engaged with the tour while the property is on the market?
Post 2 IP   flag post
101602 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?