Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
WebsitesWP3D Models

new company website required10448

Belfast, United Kingdom
3dshowcaseuk private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Folks

We would like to get a new website designed and are hoping some of you folks can recommend a service online or a designer that can help

One thing we are keen to be able to do is easily list and categorise the existing jobs we have live.

This will allow us to showcase all the different industries and uses.

We want to be able to simply paste the link, and add a few words to describe the job, client or project.

Any help or recommendations would be much appreciated.

We are UK based so if any of you have a great site and are USA etc based we would love to see examples that we could take ideas from

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
Peterborough, United Kingdom
angusnorriss private msg quote post Address this user
HI there

I'm UK based.

I provide Matterport services (and familiar with the product for over 2yrs now) along with bespoke digital design for businesses.

I would suggest you post jobs/projects as individual case studies, filterable by industry genre, enabling them to be searchable straight off the Homepage, similar to an ecommerce search. By doing this you could add lots or little of descriptive content about the job. The WP3D plugin does a good job of powering a filterable gallery but if you require more bespoke design of a full wesbite then do review my services here and DM me to discuss further.

https://imagineerconsulting.io/

Best regards,

Angus
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@3dshowcaseuk

If you upgrade to WGAN Premium Membership from WGAN Basic Membership, the website creation and maintenance by @angusnorriss is included in your Membership.

I encourage you to Private Message @angusnorriss to see if his website creation and maintenance is what you are seeking. (You can book his services directly, if you prefer.)

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Belfast, United Kingdom
3dshowcaseuk private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dan

How much is premium membershsip

Thanks
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@3dshowcaseuk

Thanks for asking: www.JoinPremium.info

Best,

Dan

PS If you would like to upgrade, please Private Message me.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101429 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?