Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Question of the DaySupportTraining

Question of the Day: Do you offer On-Site Matterport Training and Support?10432

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Thursday, 7 November 2019.

Do you include on your website that you offer On-Site Matterport Training and Support?

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Brooklyn, NY
Oboldyrev private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dan,
I am not sure who would I offer it to? Care to elaborate?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Oboldyrev

Imagine that a Remediation/Restoration/Remodeling company buys one or more Matterport cameras for documenting fire/flood documentation. They want to succeed faster in Matterport Scanning and Workshop 3.0 post production. Perhaps they want you to scan a few jobs while they watch.

Additionally, I could imagine that this might lead to helping out during disasters when they need extra Matterport scanning done; covering for employees on vacation and scanning in a pinch.

Because fire/flood remediation is a 24/7 fast response business, I see these companies buying Matterport cameras rather than engaging a Pro. That said, it still seems like there is an opportunity to make money with your Matterport expertise in quick-start, hands on Matterport scanning.

Seems like listing On-Site Matterport Training and Support on your website would lead to at least one gig that you might not had gotten. It also positions you as an expert and authority that offers training.

Does that help?

Your thoughts?

Best,

Dan

P.S. Examples of Matterport 3D Tours used for Insurance Claims
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Oboldyrev

P.S. This Matterport Insurance and Restoration Professionals video has been viewed 40,000 times.

Video: Matterport for Insurance & Restoration | Video courtesy of Matterport Vimeo Channel

Transcript of Video

When disaster strikes, restoring a damaged property can take a great deal of time and energy. As a claims adjuster or a contractor, processing claims can be challenging. You struggle to get comprehensive documentation while ensuring accuracy and sticking to tight deadlines.

Introducing Matterport, the leading 3D reality capture system that is taking the insurance and restoration market by storm. Matterport's True3D technology is your key to a more productive and efficient workflow. No other technology in the market comes close to offering the same level of precision, speed and cost efficiency.

Using Matterport, you can get full documentation of the property so that you don't miss a thing. Every scan gives you an immersive 3D space with high resolution details and measurements that traditional photos cannot deliver.

If you're ever in a dispute, this 3D reality snapshot can be a game changer. Matterport also automatically generates critical assets you need such as a floor plan that can be used to easily create a sketch in Xactimate. This process can eliminate hours of work.

Matterport is easy to use and requires minimal training. Plus it's fast. A single Matterport 3D camera can capture most houses in under an hour. Matterport spaces are easy to securely share. With a single link, anyone from any location can thoroughly evaluate the property as if they were standing right there.

Set yourself apart from the competition. Contact us to learn more. Matterport.com. Matterport. Be there.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Brooklyn, NY
Oboldyrev private msg quote post Address this user
That is a great idea. Thank you very much. I am going to put it on my site. Lunch is on me from my first gig like that
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Oboldyrev

Please do keep us posted on this initiative and I am looking forward to lunch with you

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
101428 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?