Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Ben ClaremontGearHow ToVirtual Tour Pro Course

Ben Claremont: The Top 3 Virtual Tour GEAR Questions I Get Asked…10430

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Virtual Tour Pro

Virtual Tour Pro: Available Now! | Video courtesy of Ben Claremont Vimeo Channel (29 October 2019)

Source: eMail received From Virtual Tour Pro Course Instructor Ben Claremont

---

Hey,

It's time for some more virtual tour "Q&A"!

First question…

QUESTION: Which 360 camera should I buy for virtual tours?

ANSWER: It depends. When it comes down to it, budget is the #1 factor that will influence most people's decision.

The more you spend, the better of a result you will get, and therefore the more you can charge your clients. For those on a budget, there are some decent options for around $200-$400 (just make sure they have RAW & manual exposure features at the very least); think cameras like the Insta360 One X. If budget isn’t an issue for you, spend around the $800-$1000 mark and get something that is clearly marketed as a 360 photo camera (like the Theta Z1 or XPhase Pro) as those will deliver much higher quality 360s for your tours.

There's also a new Kandao camera being released as we speak that could be a fantastic option if it lives up to the hype!

Next question…

QUESTION: Which camera accessories do you need for virtual tours?

ANSWER: Less than you might think. A good quality monopod is the only "must have" accessory (other than your phone to operate the camera). Extra stuff like batteries, SD cards etc. are also a bonus.

Alright, one more…

QUESTION: Which is the best 360 photo editor?

ANSWER: Photoshop. No question! Not only can you get the exposure & colours in your shots looking perfect, but you can also remove unwanted stuff from your 360s like the tripod, add logos & graphics and increase the overall image quality significantly. Once you get good at Photoshop, you’ll be able to do a complex edit of a 360 photo in 2 minutes or less.

Now... do you want to know how I use these tools to get professional looking virtual tours?

In my brand new course Virtual Tour Pro, you’ll get everything from my shooting & editing workflow, to what virtual tour hosting platforms I use personally and how to use them.

Not only that, you’ll also get exclusive behind the scenes footage of me shooting real tours for paid clients.

You won't find this kind of stuff on YouTube!

Happy 360ing!

Ben Claremont
Virtual Tour Pro

---

Source: eMail received today (7 November 2019) from Virtual Tour Pro Course Instructor Ben Claremont
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

I am 17 percent done with Ben's course. It's excellent. I'm learning a lot.

His course includes a bonus of three months free Membership in the WGAN-TV Training Academy.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
101429 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?