Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Virtual Assistant

WGAN Virtual Assistant Available for 10 Hours Per Week10248

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Do you need 10 hours a week of a Virtual Assistant?

A Virtual Assistant (VA) - that WGAN (me) has been working with since June 2019 – has 10 hours per week available.

(We use Zoom and Skype video chats/share screen, Trello and email to manage our projects together.)

Some of the projects our Virtual Assistant has worked on include:

✓ preparing data for the WGAN Benchmark Pricing Study (benchmarking data from MSPs' Rate Cards)
✓ managing our social media (using MeetEdgar)
✓ researching and creating a Google Sheet of nearly 100 3D and 360º Virtual Tour Platforms
✓ researching and creating a Google Sheet of nearly 50 3D/360º Cameras
✓ managing the WGAN-TV Live at 5 video library within Vimeo
✓ creating a Google Calendar of Events in our Space

If you would like me to connect you to our Virtual Assistant, please email me at: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com Please include the following info so that I can copy and paste and make an introduction:

name
company
email

Thanks,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
My Virtual Assistant provided this additional background:

---

"I am a VA for 6+ years now and I have a wide expertise in the following platforms: Clickfunnels, ActivCampaign, Mailchimp, Kajabi, Marketing, Infusionsoft, Automation, Landing pages, Wordpress, Social Media Management, Marketing, Real Estate, Data Analysis and 5+ years experience as an Executive Assistant in corporate sectors. I am confident that my experience would fill your VA role will be align perfectly.

I've been a VA assisting business-owners, coaches, ceo's and executives with their typical daily tasks - office, travel, calendaring, recruiting, social media, website maintenance, client outreach, branding, content creation, content management, SOP & Training creation, and marketing."

---

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
101428 2 2
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.