Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,045 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Hide ScansMatterport WorkshopQuestion of the DayWorkflow

Question of the Day: Do you ever hide all scans (and then enable scans)?10150

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport 3D Tour by We Get Around Network Photographer Dan Smigrod

Hi All,

The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Thursday, 19 September 2019.

Do you ever hide all scans (and then enable scans) in Matterport Workshop 3.0?

I ask because on the hotel room that I shot today (with an Insta360 One X), I shot 36 scans, but only wanted to enable "walking" using 10 of the scans. I found it easier to begin by hiding all the scans; then SHOWING the scans that I wanted to enable "walking" (and also set the start location).

Do you ever hide all scans (and then enable scans) in Matterport Workshop 3.0?

(By the way, I overshot the hotel room to help get the best dollhouse possible. Unfortunately, it doesn't looks so great: particularly around the bathtub. Always learning ....

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Sarnia, Canada
June private msg quote post Address this user
That looks great Dan! Insta 360 One X looks like it does a fantastic job. How are the photos you pull from it?
Post 2 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
First off why would you do that ?

I do insurance tours combined with public tours.
Shoot everything and turn off the scans in the back area until an insurance issue and then turn them back on !!! Done and Done
Post 3 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod And, you even made the bed! Seriously though, the Insta360 One X did a great job! BTW, if you intended to show the guided, walking tour, the tour window in your post does not show the clickable icons for either the guided tour or the highlight reel. I have same question on stills as @June.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @June
That looks great Dan! Insta 360 One X looks like it does a fantastic job. How are the photos you pull from it?

I've held off creating SnapShots, Highlight Reel, MatterTags, etc. until I reprocess the model (so that I am happy with the dollhouse view).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasMeyers
First off why would you do that ?

I do insurance tours combined with public tours.
Shoot everything and turn off the scans in the back area until an insurance issue and then turn them back on !!! Done and Done

I am confused. Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanhscott
@DanSmigrod And, you even made the bed! Seriously though, the Insta360 One X did a great job! BTW, if you intended to show the guided, walking tour, the tour window in your post does not show the clickable icons for either the guided tour or the highlight reel. I have same question on stills as @June.
Can you ask me your question a different way?

Yes. I thought the Insta360 One X did an excellent job. I had it set on HDR.

I have not created the Highlight Reel yet.

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod I received the message about you not yet completing snapshots and highlight reel. That answered my question.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101587 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?