Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 31 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Drone DeployDroneDeployGeoCVPhotogrammetry

GeoCV Indoor-Outdoor 3D - My first do-it-yourself Outdoor 3D model10147

WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
It's true. It works. I took my time, followed GeoCV's directions slowly and patiently, uploaded and reprocessed and I now have a fused Indoor-Outdoor model.

And today I did not have to ask the GeoCV team for any help on this! It CAN be learned.

Dan, looks like we need to plan for another Live At Five WGAN-TV show. This is way more complicated than simply shooting and uploading, but it works. I couldn't believe it!

Once again, GeoCV has set the bar higher. This is definitely the platform for those who expect more of both their systems - and themselves. Here's the property. Click the tree icon for 3D Outdoor Mode in GeoCV.

Note: this tour has an odd bit which has nothing to do with GeoCV. A large tree between the house and driveway virtually disappeared in the DroneDeploy 3D Model, I think due to high wind. Looks weird because the tree is gone but its shadow is still there! I may return to this property another day when the air is still to test this theory with a reshoot.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
What a great combination outdoor / indoor / drone. Impressive work @home3D. I'd be curious to learn the tricks to make such a good virtual tour happen. Thanks!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
Peterborough, United Kingdom
angusnorriss private msg quote post Address this user
Looks grt. What drone have you got?
Post 3 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Great example of what GeoCV can do. This is truly the future for total immersive virtual tours and to top it off the tour if white labeled. I look forward to see the end of MP's case against GeoCV as anyone can see that the technology which GeoCv displays above is far superior to what MP has to offer. MP has been in business for over 5 years and to this day no one can even do a simple backup and restore from their application nor can they host their own tours which in many cases is a must have requirement.

MP wants to hold back a far superior solution which offers advancements in the immersive VT/VR field and I would hope any court would rule that this is counterproductive to this emerging market. We must all embrace changes for the better not try to hold them back by tying up a company in the courts. I for one look forward to seeing an end to this so everyone has a chance to move to a far more versatile and creative solution.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Kumar private msg quote post Address this user
@Home3D - which drone are you shooting with? How long are you spending with drone shoot?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Sarnia, Canada
June private msg quote post Address this user
Wonderful!
Post 6 IP   flag post
GeoCV
Support
MikhailBombin private msg quote post Address this user
I would also like to notice our team was not involved into creating that model at all. Great job Kevin!
Post 7 IP   flag post
PolyCan private msg quote post Address this user
Wow, simply awesome. I have tried to contact GeoCV because I wanted some pricing info on setup, but no answer. I did purchase a Matterport camera though but would still be open to buying a GeoCV system.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Contact - JK@GeoCV.com
Jonathan Klein can connect you to the right person.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Home3D
Dan, looks like we need to plan for another Live At Five WGAN-TV show. This is way more complicated than simply shooting and uploading, but it works. I couldn't believe it!

Sounds GREAT!

I will reach out to you when I get back from the 2019 Google Street View Summit in London to book a How to show in October.

Best,

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
Paulo private msg quote post Address this user
Looks great! Is there any chance to still get an GeoCV Camera?
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Paulo

GeoCV may still be offering cameras to its existing Clients.

Three WGAN Members have been added to the WGAN Private Group:

Buy-Sell Used Matterport Cameras (and Related Gear)

No existing GeoCV Kit customers have requested to join this group to sell their GeoCV Camera Kit.

Dan
Post 12 IP   flag post
Pau private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
@Paulo

GeoCV may still be offering cameras to its existing Clients.

Three WGAN Members have been added to the WGAN Private Group:

Buy-Sell Used Matterport Cameras (and Related Gear)

No existing GeoCV Kit customers have requested to join this group to sell their GeoCV Camera Kit.

Dan

Hello @DanSmigrod
When you say, "GeoCV can still offer cameras to its existing Customers." Do you mean “existing customers” to those who already have the Geo scanner Kit? To new customers within the US?

Regards,
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Pau

Those that already have a GeoCV Kit.

Dan
Post 14 IP   flag post
101634 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?