Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Customer JourneyTrainingWGANTV Training U

Matterport Pro: Customer Journey: Harlan Hambright (St. Simons Island, GA)10120

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Matterport Service Provider Harlan Hambright (@HarlanHambright) on St. Simons Island (Georgia) | Image by We Get Around Network Photographer Dan Smigrod

---

Matterport Service Provider Customer Journey: Harlan Hambright (St. Simons Island, GA)

Hi All,

On WGAN-TV On Location this morning (Friday, 13 September 2019), I interviewed Matterport Service Provider Harlan Hambright (@HarlanHambright) on St. Simons Island (Georgia) for an ongoing WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) series about the Customer Journey of Matterport Service Providers.

Regardless of where you are in your Matterport Customer Journey ...

✓ I am thinking about getting started with Matterport
✓ I just bought a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera
✓ I just started - a newbie - scanning with a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera
✓ I am an experienced Matterport Service Provider

... you can watch my in-depth interviews in the WGAN-TV Training U to help you be inspired, receive actionable insight and to help you succeed faster.

Harlan has shot nearly 850 Matterport 3D Tours since he bought his first Matterport Pro1 3D Camera in 2016. In our one hour and 40 minute deep-dive interview, Harlan discusses:

1. how he learned about Matterport
2. why he decided to buy a Matterport Pro1 3D Camera
3. why he decided to buy a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera (and sold his Pro1 Camera)
4. why he decided to buy a Leica BLK360 Camera (and why he sold it)
5. why he decided to buy a Ricoh Theta Z1 Camera
6. how he decided to charge clients for scanning
7. how he charges clients for annual hosting (annual recurring revenue)
8. how he charges clients now
9. how he negotiates with clients
10. why he does not publish a rate card
11. his approach to marketing and business development
12. which client super-charged his success then (and now)
13. in addition to residential real estate, other Matterport 3D Tour verticals he has shot
14. his reaction to Matterport new pricing
15. whom he feels is most likely to succeed as a Matterport Service Provider (and why)
16. whom is most likely to fail as a Matterport Service Provider (and why)
17. why and how he transitioned to the Matterport Pro2 Camera in lieu of DSLR shot photos
18. why nearly all his residential real estate photos are now shot with a Pro2 Camera
19. why he does not use the default Matterport SnapShot photos
20. his workflow for using Matterport SnapShot photos (that he selects)
21. which Add Ons he offers and how he prices these Add Ons
22. how he markets Add Ons
23. his 360 experience prior to Matterport (and why that 'matters')
24. his successes
25. his failures
26. his tips on getting started with Matterport

There is a ton of actionable insight - regardless of where you are in your Matterport Customer Journey - to help you succeed faster.

This WGAN-TV On Location interview is available now - exclusively - for WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) Members. (WGAN-TV Training U Membership is free for WGAN Training, Basic, Standard and Premium Members). www.JoinStandard.com

WGAN-TV Training U also includes these Harlan Hambright Courses:

Matterport Workshop 3.0 Workflow: Harlan edits a Matterport 3D Tour in Workshow 3.0 in real-time
Scanning a multi-million residential property: Watch how Harlan scans the space in real-time

Best,

Dan

P.S. Double-Your-Money-Back-Guarantee: Complete one of 25+ WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) courses within the first 30 days and if you are not succeeding faster in Matterport scanning, Workshop 3.0 – or other course completed – we will refund double your first month tuition. DanSmigrod@WGAN-TV.com
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Matterport Service Provider Harlan Hambright (@HarlanHambright) on St. Simons Island (Georgia) | WGAN Short Story #1093

Hi All,

The entire interview – nearly two hours – is available in the WGAN-TV Training U.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

If you are just getting started with Matterport (or even a seasoned Pro, my interview with Harlan Hambright - available in the WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) – is a "must watch" ...

Best,

Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod

Matterport Service Provider Harlan Hambright (@HarlanHambright) on St. Simons Island (Georgia) | Image by We Get Around Network Photographer Dan Smigrod

---

Matterport Service Provider Customer Journey: Harlan Hambright (St. Simons Island, GA)

Hi All,

On WGAN-TV On Location this morning (Friday, 13 September 2019), I interviewed Matterport Service Provider Harlan Hambright (@HarlanHambright) on St. Simons Island (Georgia) for an ongoing WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) series about the Customer Journey of Matterport Service Providers.

Regardless of where you are in your Matterport Customer Journey ...

✓ I am thinking about getting started with Matterport
✓ I just bought a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera
✓ I just started - a newbie - scanning with a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera
✓ I am an experienced Matterport Service Provider

... you can watch my in-depth interviews in the WGAN-TV Training U to help you be inspired, receive actionable insight and to help you succeed faster.

Harlan has shot nearly 850 Matterport 3D Tours since he bought his first Matterport Pro1 3D Camera in 2016. In our one hour and 40 minute deep-dive interview, Harlan discusses:

1. how he learned about Matterport
2. why he decided to buy a Matterport Pro1 3D Camera
3. why he decided to buy a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera (and sold his Pro1 Camera)
4. why he decided to buy a Leica BLK360 Camera (and why he sold it)
5. why he decided to buy a Ricoh Theta Z1 Camera
6. how he decided to charge clients for scanning
7. how he charges clients for annual hosting (annual recurring revenue)
8. how he charges clients now
9. how he negotiates with clients
10. why he does not publish a rate card
11. his approach to marketing and business development
12. which client super-charged his success then (and now)
13. in addition to residential real estate, other Matterport 3D Tour verticals he has shot
14. his reaction to Matterport new pricing
15. whom he feels is most likely to succeed as a Matterport Service Provider (and why)
16. whom is most likely to fail as a Matterport Service Provider (and why)
17. why and how he transitioned to the Matterport Pro2 Camera in lieu of DSLR shot photos
18. why nearly all his residential real estate photos are now shot with a Pro2 Camera
19. why he does not use the default Matterport SnapShot photos
20. his workflow for using Matterport SnapShot photos (that he selects)
21. which Add Ons he offers and how he prices these Add Ons
22. how he markets Add Ons
23. his 360 experience prior to Matterport (and why that 'matters')
24. his successes
25. his failures
26. his tips on getting started with Matterport

There is a ton of actionable insight - regardless of where you are in your Matterport Customer Journey - to help you succeed faster.

This WGAN-TV On Location interview is available now - exclusively - for WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) Members. (WGAN-TV Training U Membership is free for WGAN Training, Basic, Standard and Premium Members). www.JoinStandard.com

WGAN-TV Training U also includes these Harlan Hambright Courses:

Matterport Workshop 3.0 Workflow: Harlan edits a Matterport 3D Tour in Workshow 3.0 in real-time
Scanning a multi-million residential property: Watch how Harlan scans the space in real-time

Best,

Dan

P.S. Double-Your-Money-Back-Guarantee: Complete one of 25+ WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) courses within the first 30 days and if you are not succeeding faster in Matterport scanning, Workshop 3.0 – or other course completed – we will refund double your first month tuition. DanSmigrod@WGAN-TV.com
Post 3 IP   flag post
101428 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?