Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
DroneUAVEXPO19

How to receive free full credentials to Commercial UAV Expo Americas 201910113

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Hi All,

FREE!

WGAN has two free Commercial UAV Expo: Americas 2019 full credentials to give away.

If you would like one of the two free Commercial UAV Expo: Americas 2019 (28-30 October 2019 in Las Vegas) full credentials, please either post here and/or Private Message me and let me know that:

1. You will attend the Commercial UAV Expo Americas 2019, if WGAN gives you a free full conference and expo registration
2. You will post in the WGAN Forum about relevant news that might include news, commentary, photos and/or video
3. You will make best effort to shoot some video (smartphone is fine) with a few expo exhibitors that are relevant to our Community.

Commercial UAV Expo: Americas 2019 gave WGAN the two (2) free full credentials to help promote Commercial UAV Expo: Americas 2019 paid registrations.

Best,

Dan

P.S. You can save 15 percent on Commercial UAV Expo Americas 2019 when you join the We Get Around Network Forum (free). You will automatically receive a Private Message from me with 50+ free Membership benefits, including a Promo Code to save 15 percent on this event.

Already a WGAN Member and would like the Promo Code? Simple Private Message me with the Subject line: Commercial UAV Expo Americas 2019

Post 1 IP   flag post
rdayrit private msg quote post Address this user
I am interested in a full conference promo code, I will also participate in posting in this forum and will take video at the conference.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@rdayrit

Tell us about why you want to attend this conference; your expertise in this space and how you use aerial in your business.

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod

My main purpose to attend this event is to understand the market trends in specific industries. Our expertise is in chargers and want to see if there are opportunities for our company to participate in intelligent charger systems into the aerial space. Our product portfolio meshes and aligns well with the ruggedness and intelligence needed for a safe UAV in the commercial space.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@rdayrit

How does your interest and expertise relate back to the WGAN Community so that you can report relevant UAV news to residential and commercial real estate photographers that create 3D/360º virtual tours (and either presently offer aerial photos/video or plan to)?

Thanks,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod

Great question! I believe that UAVs need to be accepted in the public eye. One of the major factors of acceptance is safety especially when it comes to commericial real estate photographers using virtual tours via UAV. The photographers need to understand that the system they are using is safe to operate in their environments. To date, current UAVs operate on non-intelligent battery and charging systems (similar to Radio Controlled cars). Many tier one OEMs are moving away from this and transitioning to smart and intelligent lithium battery and charging systems where it is part of an ecosystem.

By understanding the market trends and trying to influence safety, the acceptance of UAVs int he real estate space will become more widespread. This will also apply to the instance where BVLOS will be available to real estate photographers. This will be essential when the property sizes are immense.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

If you would like one of these full credentials, please post here and/or private message me by 3 pm EDT Friday, 20 September 2019.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Good news ...

Three WGAN Members will be reporting relevant news to the WGAN Community from the Commercial UAV Expo: Americas 2019 (28-30 October 2019) in Las Vegas:

1. Los Angeles Area based Kevin Dole (@Home3D.us) with Home3D.us
2. Los Angeles Area-based Lenny Schway (@LennySchway) with Cinema Aerial
3. Las Vegas-based Michael Madsen (@VTLV) with Virtual Tours Las Vegas

Kevin writes in his request for two free full credentials to Commercial UAV Expo: Americas 2019 via WGAN: "I know my highly skilled and FAA licensed drone pilot partner, Lenny Schway, and I will a lot of solid reports, as Lenny has worked with me on my DroneDeploy shooting for GeoCV 3D Outdoor modeling and he’s a longtime ace UAV pilot."

"[Lenny] would know everything about everything there and would lend a great depth to the reports I’d submit to WGAN. Lenny’s been flying for me for five years now, used to be a staff photographer for Cirque du Soleil and is a smart, professional pilot."

As regular readers of the We Get Around Network Forum know, Kevin and Michael are frequent contributors to the WGAN Forum. I'm thrilled that WGAN can provide free, full credentials to the Commercial UAV Expo: Americas 2019 in exchange for their news reports/video/commentary that is relevant to the WGAN Community. Thanks to all that requested credentials. Wish we could have accommodated everyone. If you do attend, we welcome your news reports/video/commentary too.

Best,

Dan

Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members

You can save 15 percent on Commercial UAV Expo Americas 2019 when you join the We Get Around Network Forum (free). You will automatically receive a Private Message from me with 50+ free Membership benefits, including a Promo Code to save 15 percent on this event.

Already a WGAN Member and would like the Promo Code? Simple Private Message me with the Subject line: Commercial UAV Expo Americas 2019
Post 8 IP   flag post
101641 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?