Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 406 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,418 Page Views | 18,255 Unique Visitors | 24 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FilmoraMarketingMatterVidsVideo

Seeking somebody who can create promo video from Matterport Tour10099

DougMagners private msg quote post Address this user
I have a friend who is letting me do a portfolio-building tour of her work share space that she owns and I would also like to turn it into a promo video, not only for her business website but also as a portfolio piece for my business. Does anybody on here do such work and have samples they can provide? Thank you.

Best,
Doug
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
MatterVids does this inexpensively however, they are updating their systems this month so, turn around is a couple weeks out.

https://mattervids.typeform.com/to/jVWheG?source=website
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thank you @lilnitsch! This looks like a great place to check out.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
@DougMagners - This is fairly easy to create yourself, as the top window on my website - Home3D.us - demonstrates. I’ve done these several ways. One is simply to screen capture a programmed MP Showcase Tour (set in “walkthrough” mode”) where the viewer moves from point to point. As you know, this would display a pan at one node, then move to the next node and pan, etc.

Another way is to screen capture a tour which you manually “perform” so you can move whichever way you wish at whatever pace you choose. On a computer this will also capture your cursor on screen, good as a demo but less attractive as a walkthrough. But you can also do this connecting your iPad to your Mac computer, then setting Quicktime to screen capture the iPad. You “perform” the walkthrough on the iPad and Quicktime captures the image on your Mac, so no cursor is seen, just the walkthrough motion.

This takes some practice to do elegantly, but has worked well for me and gives a great deal of control to the story you tell. This is how the top window on - Home3D.us - was captured.

Lately some of my clients have asked for this so they can put a 60 second MP or GeoCV walkthrough onto Instagram which is limited to stills and video (up to 60 sec.)
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thank you @Home3D, that is a decent option too, but I'm not confident I can get a smooth output (which is why I may consider MatterVids) and I was not clear that I'm also looking for somebody who produces promo videos with things like titles, music, and description text to highlight features of their facility. I know I could do this myself too, but was hoping to collaborate with some experienced pros on here if anybody is interested.

Thank you for all the helpful suggestions and knowledge.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
On top of what Home3D recommends you can get Filmora which is cheap and quite good software for video creation.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Thank you all for the suggestions and offers. I'm glad to know what my options are right now. We'll see how it works out and I'll try to share here when it's ready.

Thanks again.
Post 7 IP   flag post
adamhenry private msg quote post Address this user
@Wingman That's great a friend of mine uses this software.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101704 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?