About Matterport Pro Wanted Posts

---

Hi All,

The We Get Around Network has a need for GeoCV Pro in United Kingdom.

----

A WGAN Member in Belfast seeks:

✓ GeoCV Pro to rent their GeoCV Kit
✓ "So we have decided that GeoCV is the best solution to allow us to scan offices and also download and edit 360 degree shots for a very large client who has offices worldwide."

"We are based in the UK and have been asked by the client to start with a sample tour of a large office in India. Therefore initially we would like to hire a GeoCV scanner for 1-2 weeks as a proof of concept."

"Once the client is happy we are happy to purchase a scanner to complete the project."

----

Eligibility

✓ Must be a We Get Around Network Training, Basic, Standard or Premium Member. (If you do not get the project, you can cancel your Membership within 30 days and ask for a refund of your first month-to-month Membership payment. | 40+ WGAN Membership Benefits | Compare WGAN Plans | Join WGAN Training Member | Join WGAN Basic Member | Join WGAN Standard Member | Join WGAN Premium Member |

Once you are a WGAN Training, Basic, Standard or Premium Member, please Private Message me the following. I will make an introduction via email and cc you:

Name
Title
Company
Email
Mobile

----

If you live in or near United Kingdom, and would like more details, please PRIVATE message me and include United Kingdom in your subject line.

----

Please do NOT post to this topic.

Best,

@DanSmigrod
We Get Around Network, Founder